BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Joellen B.
Joellen B.
Bloomfield, NM
Review for: Violet
I only buy ink it eye liner .I use black and blue only .I like the thin or thick lines I can make myself
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I kinda like this eyeliner but I like black better but again I can keep putting it on and make it darker
Nikirah B.
Nikirah B.
Vicksburg
I love this eyeliner ! Its perfect, the pencil is easy to apply, and my eyes are left looking amazing !!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color and product. I do wish it was a little thicker though. I got the purple and I like it a lot!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Velma, OK
Been my go to eye liner for years always end up going back to it, great bold black and never disappoints
andrea b.
andrea b.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki

It is very nice color, eyeliner last long and I love it. I recommend it with my eyes closed. I would buy
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Espresso one and it works like a charm. I love that it goes on smoothly and is easy to blend.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Port Orange, FL
Love how it glides on & that it's self sharpening. Multiple colors to choose from to go with any outfit.
Cheyenne f.
Cheyenne f.
Louisville, KY
Thought it was sharp and easy too use will probably purchase again. An believe it was well worth the buy
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love the way this eyeliner lines out with perfection not happen to go back over it. It stays very well
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging