BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This liner is so creamy and easy to use! Very pigmented. If you want to smudge it out though, be quick. It sets fast. I suggest doing one eye at a time in that case.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner from Covergirl definitely works and I like the smudging tip on the other end. Pencil is not my favorite but this product definitely gets the job done.
Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
I love the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in any color. I love not having to make a mess with sharpeners. It's so much more convenient; and it lasts a long time as well!
bekki g.
Oxford, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I really love how smooth this eyeliner goes on! The color is awesome, and it makes my eyes look great! I would definitely purchase it again and recommend to others!
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought this and it worked but not as good as the brand I usually use. I would still recommend it to my family and friends. Covergirl is an awesome brand of makeup.
Adelaida H.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love eyeliners I love to try other eyeliners I only use the color black right now I'm use pencil ones but I'm trying the gel and pen type practice as I get better
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil. The color is crisp and looks great. Makes a beautiful and bold line. However, it does run after a few hours, especially if you use it in your waterline.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I buy. I haven't found a one yet that is easier to use or creates a cleaner line.
I love that it is always "sharp" and glides easily.
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
Review for: Ink It!
I am always looking for eye liners to try since a lot of them smudge on the corners of my eye. My husband brought this home for me randomly and I am loving using it!
Alexis V.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I only wear eyeliner when I go out because I feel like my eyes are brought out more with eyeliner. I like to wear it also when I don't feel like wearing eye shadow.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging