BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love it, the color black is super intense and well pigmented, long lasting, smooth and gentle to apply!
Frances W.
Frances W.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Doesn't stay all day the price is affordable just wish it didn't smudge doesn't make my eyes water either
jenna B.
jenna B.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every single day. love it and get a new one every month. I swear by it. lasts all day. recommend
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Only one I've ever used so I have nothing really to compare it to! Does the job for me so I'm satisfied!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Glides on easy and doesn't budge! An cheap must have for everyone. It dries shiny, but perfect for wings
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Review for: Black Ink
This product works okay I would say its really pigmented and it last a really long time it doesn't smear
Harli L.
Harli L.
Review for: Hunter Green
Amazing results I love all cover girl makeup especially the eyeliner it doesn't smudge and stays all day
andrea b.
andrea b.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki

It is very nice color, eyeliner last long and I love it. I recommend it with my eyes closed. I would buy
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Can't go wrong with a simple black slick eyeliner. Love it. I'm pretty picky and I really like this one.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I kinda like this eyeliner but I like black better but again I can keep putting it on and make it darker
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging