BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tk K.
Tk K.
Review for: Ink It!
I am pleased with this liner . It stays and doesn't bleed throughout the day . Nice color. Long lasting .
Amy V.
Amy V.
San Diego, ca
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This color is great and it goes on so smooth and lasts all day long. I will be buying more when I run out
Leah K.
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love finding a brown eyeliner. This goes on we'll and wears well. Not my favorite but great in a pinch.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner it stays on longer than other eyeliner and doesn't come off when I get hot and sweat
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the cover girl perfect point eyeliner, it works the best for my liking compared to other products!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love it, the color black is super intense and well pigmented, long lasting, smooth and gentle to apply!
Frances W.
Frances W.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Doesn't stay all day the price is affordable just wish it didn't smudge doesn't make my eyes water either
jenna B.
jenna B.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every single day. love it and get a new one every month. I swear by it. lasts all day. recommend
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I kinda like this eyeliner but I like black better but again I can keep putting it on and make it darker
mia n.
mia n.
Pearl City, HI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I got this for my mom and she loves it like crazy and I'm happy about that so I'm going to give it 5 stars
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging