BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

angalina s.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
Review for: Black Onyx
You can never go wrong with classic black, it's what I use most days and it always pulls M outfit together
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Awesome on point I love the creamy texture for this one love it I got it in black and brown love them both
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I have used this for my waterline since I started wearing eyeliner. I like it but it doesn't stay all day.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Newark, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on very smoothly. Perfect for newbs at the smokey eye since it fills in nicely and has good coverage.
Cat L.
Cat L.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This was alright. I didn't like the fact it leaked out of the cap ... It was something I wasn't expecting
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Black Ink
THE perfect point, although a tad bit messy. Provides a really fine line, but a bit of a struggle for me.
Aesha S.
Aesha S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Hunter Green
I only use scent oils. I love to smell good everyday all day. I usually buy at the flea market or online.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and looks just like a liquid liner but is so much simpler to apply!
Emily F.
Emily F.
East Lansing, MI
Not my favorite eyeliner. Not black enough and smudged. I would much rather use a liquid or gel eyeliner.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Rehoboth, MA
Love this eyeliner! It stays put, doesn't smudge and lasts for quire a while. Affordable and easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging