BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Katie S.
Katie S.
Fallon, NV
Review for: Black Ink
This makes a great insant line, very little adjustments need to be made. It's perfect, a great time saver.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
I really like this eyeliner. I can't use liquid eyeliner and this a great alternative. Great for cat eyes.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Barrington, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
The PERFECT black eyeliner. You can smudge it in the top and bottom lash line for that perfect smokey eye.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Black Ink
I like this one, definitely in my top 3. I like that it's smooth to pay and it isn't so harsh on the eyes.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Review for: Violet
I don't typically wear eyeliner. This one was easy for me to use and looked great for an 80s themed party.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Akron, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to out on amd doesn't come off. I try to buy it in waterproof if I can find it because my eyes wate .
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cottage Grove, Or
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Such good lines with this. I'm not the best with liners but this made it easier and looks great and lasts!
Britnie Y.
Britnie Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Like the smudged on the end for blending so it's not such a defined line, wish the liner itself was softer
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
I have to admit that I give this one 5 stars. This is one of the few liners that I have found to stay put.
Miryam H.
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner! You can tell it's not cheap and doesn't break apart like others do!! I recommend it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging