BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emota A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Deep burgundy is my color. I really like this eye pencil. Always a perfect line. Have beautiful compliments.
Farrah A.
Perfect I use it a lot I can't get enough of it Lol
It is recommend to all my friends and family they like it
Ashley L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this!! I love the gray opposed to just black. Easy to open packaging. Great coverage and lasts all day.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Black Ink
Love how easy it is to apply and the color is amazing. It doesn't smudge and is really cheap which is awesome!
Melissa W.
Chesterfield, VA
Love the ease of use but it breaks so easily. Thus a lot gets wasted. Lasts for about 6 hours which is great.
Ginny W.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is really easy to put on and easy to take off. This is my go-to eyeliner.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Great product. Stays on. Does have minimal smearing but my eyes water a lot. It's Affordable and easy to use
Scarlet A.
San Antonio, TX
I love how easy it is to use this eyeliner. I have brown eyes and it's hard to make them pop but this helps.
Saretha M.
Lakeland, FL
Goes on smooth and easy. Love the way it looks and I have added this as a part of my normal make up routine!
Payton R.
Thornton, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great brush fine point till is good for detail good quality gets the right angle and perfect shape for wings
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging