BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
Love this self sharpening pencil, its always ready to use when I need it! Great color choice for all eyes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cottage Grove, Or
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Such good lines with this. I'm not the best with liners but this made it easier and looks great and lasts!
Reagen B.
Reagen B.
De Witt, NE
This is the brand I always use. Great consistency and stays on all day. Can create many looks on a budget.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
I have to admit that I give this one 5 stars. This is one of the few liners that I have found to stay put.
Betsy N.
Betsy N.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great eye pencil - I would highly recommend buyingt his brand as the price is great for the value you get!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Easy to apply and stays on all da . I have very sensitive and this eyeliner does not irritate them at all.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Awesome on point I love the creamy texture for this one love it I got it in black and brown love them both
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fallon, NV
Review for: Black Ink
This makes a great insant line, very little adjustments need to be made. It's perfect, a great time saver.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
I really like this eyeliner. I can't use liquid eyeliner and this a great alternative. Great for cat eyes.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Bensalem, PA
Easy to use then most brands and its not to expansive. And it not to smoggy. Easy apply and easy clean up.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging