BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Perris, CA
Love this eyeliner doesn't run like others tend to do. Always add a little face powder under it so it sets .
Ana G.
Ana G.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Does the job by smooth application. Only downside is that it smudges during the day and tends to look oily.
Indya C.
Indya C.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cheap but it gets the job done really easy. "I've that it brings out my eyes when it's put in my water line
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I have used this for my waterline since I started wearing eyeliner. I like it but it doesn't stay all day.
Tamika L.
Tamika L.
Dover, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect way to make your eyes stand out! Easy to use and easy clean. I tuck this in my purse for touch ups
Reagen B.
Reagen B.
De Witt, NE
This is the brand I always use. Great consistency and stays on all day. Can create many looks on a budget.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eye liner. It stays on all day and does not run!!!!! I love it! I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!
Maura A.
Maura A.
Fresno, CA
Great product if u have not try i suggest u should and the price great as well.
By far my favorite product
Kiah H.
Kiah H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Ink
This is the perfect liner to create a winged look! The super fine tip allows barely to no room for mistake
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Awesome on point I love the creamy texture for this one love it I got it in black and brown love them both
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging