BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Smudge prof, water prof, last all day no need to re apply. What more could you want?! Seriously the best eyeliner I've ever used.
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eye liner. Easy to use, feels like you have all the eyeliner on the planet, great control. Absolutely love this.
Marissa B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is almost always my go to choice, very affordable and easily applies to my eyes. Black is also my go to color
Juan Evey R.
Houston
Review for: Grey Khaki
Ive used rhis once and didn't not like that it wasn't too pigmented like the others maybe because of the color but wasn't my style.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. Some liners have to be heated to work right but this one does not.
Sarah Y.
Owenton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner applies so smoothly and always stays exactly where I need it to! The color is always true to what the package calls it.
Shelby C.
Voluntown, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Absolutely my favorite I live by this! I wear it EVERYDAY! Get it at Walmart or a drug store relatively cheap! I would recommend
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely hate pencil eyeliner so I go for the roll up pens they are very easy to use and this one works good but not the best
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It goes on very smooth and straight sometimes it does run and I don't like that at all. I have not purchased in a very long time
Lindsey W.
Erie, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I find that this product washes off easily. Also wasn't sure how I felt about the color. Might be because of my eye color though
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging