BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
Review for: Violet
I love covergirl makeup. Covergirl Ink It Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was longlasting. I picked the 265 Violet is that I love, it is my favorite color. It was easy to use. I purchased it at Rite Aid. I would absolutely buy it again & again.
Rene K.
Garner, NC
Review for: Violet
Great eyeliner for the value. Created a smooth line was easy to apply. I would recommend this for someone looking to create a great wing. This color popped from my dark brown eyes. I purchased this at Target. Great value and great color.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Violet
Very nice and super easy to use, i love the slight color in the ink, its refreshing not having to use black ALL the time, but black is still more preferred.
Casey S.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Violet
Love how it glides on so effortlessly and theres no need to ever sharpen. The color is intense
Melanie B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Wonderful product! I would buy again and suggest friends and co workers to purchase also
Kerry D.
West Warwick, RI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. I don't always wear eyeliner since my eyes are so sensitive but this works great for me and lasts all day too.
Pooja N.
Review for: Violet
It was a little darker than expected, but with a purple eyeshadow, it comes out beautifully!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really like this color. I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop. I love colors that are different.
Stefanie F.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this! Its easy to apply and it stays in place all day long. It is also easy to remove.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner I've use the black not Cooper but this products is amazing on me. It won't smear stay put all day
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging