BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Stephy R.
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I am always wearing eyeliner! I love eyeliner! Especially this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and I love it
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Jackson, MI
I've used Covergirl eyeliner since I was a teenager. Always works great for me and it's also a great price.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. I really only use covergirl for eye liner. And I stick with the traditional black color
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I love covergirl eye liner. I recently tried the Ink it! and it stays on all day and goes on really smooth.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Roosevelt, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner. I almost always gravitate to this over anything else. Goes on smooth and looks great!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Great product that is easy to use. It is easy to use even for someone who does not wear make-up frequently.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Does the job by smooth application. Only downside is that it smudges during the day and tends to look oily.
Indya C.
Indya C.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cheap but it gets the job done really easy. "I've that it brings out my eyes when it's put in my water line
Miryam H.
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner! You can tell it's not cheap and doesn't break apart like others do!! I recommend it!
Tamika L.
Tamika L.
Dover, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect way to make your eyes stand out! Easy to use and easy clean. I tuck this in my purse for touch ups
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging