BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
Review for: Hunter Green
Okay products I will purchase again and continue to use. I like that there are a verity of color to choose from. But if you apply to heavy it will mark the tip of your eye
Holly K.
This is the one and only eyeliner that I have actually been able to apply successfully. It glides on smoothly and has the effect of gel eyeliner and the easiness of a pencil.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I love Perfect Point Plus! I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love that I never have to sharpen it and I love the smudge part at the end. My go to color for everyday is espresso but I have tried the black and gay as well.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Review for: Violet
Ink It! is my go to eyeliner for a working day wear. It creates a nice smoky edge but stays on - which says a lot, because I have allergies and my eyes sometimes water like crazy.

Great color (I also use the black). Great coverage. Great product.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is something I would recommend . It compares to the alternatives because it goes on the same way . Walmart is where I bought it , it was in perfect packaging.
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I loved this eyeliner. its so hard finding the perfect one, although this one isn't perfect, its cheap and last a while. it doesn't run down your eyes like some eyeliner does.
Kelli S.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Great color and easy application. The only downfall was how quickly it wore off. If you have allergic eyes, as in ones you rub more than once a day, I would skip this one.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Skye S.
Pembroke, MA
Review for: Violet
The color of this eyeliner is so pretty ! It's the perfect purple and the liner really is a perfect point . It's really easy to apply and stays on without smudging all day
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner it's cheap and it works well. It also comes off easy when you messed up or when you are about to go to bed I just wish there was much more in each stick!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging