BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Marcia K.
Long grove, IL
Review for: Ink It! more...
I freaking love this Covergirl Eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. Looks great for hours! I liked it so much I bought it for my daughter and she loves it as much as I do. Highly recommend.
Patricia B.
Versailles, KY
I think this is the right one. It is self sharpening and I use espresso color. I love this pencil, easy to apply easy to remove. Sometimes may have to touch up, but otherwise great product!
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Not as good as more expensive brands, but it will do in a pinch. I'm very fair and the khaki doesn't quite show up as much as I thought it would, given my skin tone.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I love this in the Espresso shade, I use it just about every day. However I tried to use the Black and it totally smeared! It made for a very messy makeup application.
Mindy N.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my favorite eye liner that u have ever used and now it is the only eyeliner that I use! The death of the color is awesome and it stays on for a long time. It doesn't run easily either!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I love this products. It's the only eyeliner I use. I haven't mastered what the white piece does but I love it anyhow. I hope that others choice this over pencils any day
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I have blue eyes so I use the brown. The pencil itself is a bit hard making it more difficult to make the same thickness of eyeliner on both eyes. It smudges a little bit but it's a pretty thick eyeliner so it's not as bad as many of the softer ones I have used
cindy b.
Review for: Violet more...
I havnt tried cover girl point plus eyeliner but I cant wait to try it for myself I usually only use black eyeliner but would love to try other colors and see what best works with my eye color
Jaidyn C.
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I've been using this same eyeliner since I was about 12 years old and it never disappoints me. I use other eyeliners occasionally but this is my go to.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is my favorite eyeliner. When I first bought it I really was hesitant because I didn't know what to expect but really I love this eyeliner it's the only one I buy I can't live without it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging