BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda F.
Stephens City, VA
I love this eyeliner! It is so easy to tightline your eyes, and doesn't make you look "goth"! Meaning, it is easy to make it look more natural, and not overdone.
Sara F.
Plano, TX
Review for: Ink It!
The first time I used this I thought it was user error, but the tip dries out really quickly. I have had a hard time trying to create a even line on the top of my eye, and it tends to smear. If the tip didn't dry out as fast, and the black was easier to see it would be much better.
Diana C.
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl has been my go-to eyeliner since I was in high school. Always goes on well with very little smudges- definitely recommended.
Marisa O.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner! It is easy to get straight, defined lines on your eyes when using this! It doesn't rub right off either. It lasts all day.
Trisha H.
Clayton, DE
This eyeliner is great! It is clean and convenient, since you don't need to sharpen it like other eyeliners. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner is the only brand/type that doesn't irritate my eyes when I use it.
Rachael M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I did not like this eyeliner. It was very hard to put on and very hard to take off.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is amazing I love covergirl and the brand and it's so affordable love it
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is great for short-term use. I find that if I wear it all day (ESPECIALLY when its hot) it smudges!
Jennifer H.
Henderson
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My daughter and myself use this. I only wear eyeliner and foundation so I'm very skeptical about the brands I use.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging