BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner in Hunter green is so pretty. I was hesitant to try any color other than black when it comes to eyeliner but I am glad I tried it because I love it. It stays on most of the day and looks great. I recommend this product and color to everyone. I am going to buy another one tomorrow. I might just buy more than one..That's how great it is.
Arshena A.
I have this eyeliner in brown & I love it! I'm not sure how black the black one would be but the brown one is honestly dark as it is yet still brown. It makes my brown eyes pop and I love using it when I don't want to wear super dark & harsh black eyeliner but something more subtle
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I got this product to review it can't wait to try it hurt so many good things about it I love the pigment I did try A swatch on my hand and it's been there for a few hours through washing dishes cooking and everything else, didn't mirror or smudge it held up really good
Carol T.
I received a sample of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to review. I liked that it went on smoothly and is long lasting. I love that it is self sharpening and has a smudger on the other end. This product is water resistant. I will be buying this eyeliner, and invite others to try it!
Tania J.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this eyeliner and it is my go too daily. I can fill in my brows and I am able to clean up well with concealer. The espresso color works great on my brows and gives just the right amount of black/brown that I need. I wish it had a way to tell when you were about to run out because you don’t know until you are at the end. Other than that, it’s a great product!
Emma L.
When I tried this pencil it was on my sister house because I forgot mine at home, bet when I tried it i felt in love whit it.. I dont use pencil as eye liner I only use liquid eye liner bet after using this pencil i do my eye liner whit this wonderful product..
Ruth M.
Lo recibí gratis, es muy fácil de aplicar y se desliza fácil, su textura se siente cremosa y ligera, en el otro extremo tiene una esponja que se puede usar para difuminar un ojo ahumado y en cierto modo borrar algún erorsito pequeño de trazo. El producto se va saliendo poco a poco, pero si te pasas no puedes volver a entrarlo. Es algo pequeño para mi gusto, pero es recomendable. No es a prueba de agua como lo indica el empaque, se retira con mucha facilidad.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Love the covergirl perfect point plus because it's easy to use and it's the perfect black eyeliner . Like how the packaging is too because I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner. I would recommend it to everyone
Courtney M.
This was my go-to for years! My mom always used this stuff, so naturally, it's what I purchased when I first began dabbling in liner. The black is super black, has pretty great staying power (especially for a creamy consistency), and the point is always sharp enough to do a blunt wing. I prefer liquid liners these days, but I always have one of these guys handy!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging