BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Noemi L.
Noemi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't make the best line and they won't last on your waterline, but it's pretty awesome. I'm someone who prefers gels to pencil types of eyeliners but I think I would re-purchase this. The one thing I really can't stand about this product is that you can push the pencil up but not down.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Nashville, Tn
Love this eyeliner! Great color and lasts all day! Just click the product into place and you're good to go! The cool glides on effortlessly and smoothly. The tip of the liner very rarely breaks off as you're trying to use it. The Product also comes with a handy little smudger on the end too!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was good but did not blow me away. I still was not able to get a "precise" wing or anything outside of a basic line. The smudge tip did not work at all it just wiped the product away. The color payoff was nice and I would use it for an easy natural look but rarely reach for it.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is great to give you those fierce eyes. It has a smudges on the end of the liner which I like to use to help me with a smokey eye look. The eyeliner tip has a sharp tip to give you that crisp line. Perfect eyes every time. I pay from $5-$6 depending at which store I buy it at.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Honestly, I can say that I didn't do well with this eyeliner simply because of the fact that I have sensitive eyes. When i used it on my upper lid, it felt like my eyes were stinging. I didn't even use it on my water line. Frankly, I would rather spend more money on a higher quality eyeliner.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner, so pigmented, so black and smooth on the eyes that makes very easy to apply, so far the best pen eye liner that I have ever try! And for the price is totally worth it, not expensive at all and have a little sponge that you can use for blender the product under the eyes
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kent, OH
I definitely prefer soft eyeliners vs the penciled ones, they just feel better being put on than the rough pencil obviously. I also feel like it goes on darker and stays on better. I don't really use the smudge side because I don't know how to and I don't really use eyeliner on the top lid
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I was a little underwhelmed with this, I got it in my voxbox to test. The twisting out the tip is handy, but it doesn't really form it into a perfect point, and it's hard to get a nice, fine line. The formula is nice and glides on better than expected, I just wish the tip was more precise.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great eyeliner for the price. It's inexpensive so not a big deal if the kids decide to borrow it. It has a lot of color that lasts a long time and doesn't bleed. The point makes this eyeliner super easy to apply which is a must for me since I'm not very good at applying eyeliner.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love using gray eyeliner because it is more of a natural look on my face than black. The Cover Girl eyeliner is great and goes on really smoothly. I have had no problems with it and it a great price. Next time, though, I may try Revlon because I love the black eyeliner i have from them.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging