BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lindsay C.
West Mifflin, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Easy to apply but did not stay on all day. If it had more staying power, I would give it a 5/5.
Nicole H.
Farmington, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Glides on smoothly with no hassle. No smudging or running from watery eyes or sweat which is nice for a all day wear.
India R.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this product!! works very well for me!! goes on easy and lasts throughout the day!!
Kaitlyn L.
Indianola, IA
Love how smoothly this goes on your eye lids. The fact that it sharpens itself saves time and effort! I would highly recommend!
Katrina C.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great liner! Did a good job providing crisp clean lines. I absolutely love it if it contained less chemicals and uneccessary ingredients.
mariah k.
Millmont, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on nicely. It does not last all day for me though. I just wish it would stay on all day.
Miriam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Are used it a couple times I think I'm allergic to it . Makes your eyes look pretty and it goes I'm really nice and smooth so you can make the correct lines. I bought a brown and a black woman or use it once in a while when I'm going to go out so I can look different
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This product is great. It works just like you want it to and it makes your eyes pop!
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great eyeliner! I love using it and it is very easy to apply. Would highly recommend!
Ky A.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Its a great eye liner for short term wear. I have more oily eyelids so it created a darker ring around my makeup but that was after wearing it for hours.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging