BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tristan C.
Jeromesville, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner makes my baby blues pop like crazy! I love the ease of application and not needing to sharpen a pencil is a perk for me!
Rachel R.
Stanley, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth and is a nice, natural shade to go with my fair skin and blue eyes. Easy to blend and works on both top and bottom lids.
Tracey M.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
Love but it does tend to run and wears off easily, so I tend to have to reapply several times, but it goes on smoothly and looks great.
Beth A.
West Blocton, AL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I found this eyeliner difficult to apply. Although once on, it stayed all day. It was difficult to get the lighter thinner line I like.
Sandra M.
Baxley, GA
Review for: Black Ink
By far one of my favorites eye liner. easy to use, last long, it gives the ease of making precise lines easy to manoeuvre great product
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is a very good brand of eye liner. I'm a waitress and it last through my shift. It's a good price and value for how long it lasts.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I can draw a straight line with this and. It last as long as I need it to, without smearing. Helps my eyes to look bigger and brighter.
Bree R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
I love this stuff 1 stick lasts me up to 3 months give or take. I having been purchasing this product since I started to wear make up.
Allison S.
Kingsport
Review for: Other
This is the only eyeliner that I wear. Absolutely love it, and the price is great! Easy to use and the smudge proof tip is very helpful
Claudia D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been using COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner since i first started with makeup. I love it. I am never using anything else
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging