BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrys A.
Chrys A.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how easy this product is to apply. I have used this since high school and never had a problem with it.
Kagbe T.
Kagbe T.
Bronx, NY
I really love this pencil! especially for my eyes because i have small eyes. so this is the perfect pencil <3
Brea M.
Brea M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Best for on the go. Because i cant stand to sit and apply! I love this its smooth on my eyes and i love BLACK
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Goes on smoothly and last all day without touch ups! The great part is its self sharpening! Highly recommend!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I felt this worked really well! I like making a very fine cat eye point with my eyeliner and this is perfect!
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
Good eyeliner. Need to becareful it smudges. Does its job but this is low budget so you get what you pay for!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Lasts a long time, good color payoff, good pigmentation, stays on, doesn't smudge, no smell, very small line.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Linwood, KS
I really like this. Smoothest line for the price point. The colors are not waterproof so be sure to set them.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eye pencil for the price, It easily glides on your skin. Love the fact that it does not need sharpening.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It wasn't the best for my eyes, my skin tends to get oliy quickly so many make up products don't work for me.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging