BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Vera C.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Violet
I love this extra kick of color. This eyeliner is very easy to control and goes on so smooth. The price is also great for a great product!
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is very easy to use. I'm not very good at applying eyeliner but this definitely makes it easier. I would recommend this over a pencil.
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product allows me to do both a fine line or blend. It stays put through out the day and has a good selection of colors to choose from.
Keesha P.
This is a pretty good eye liner. It's pretty pigmented and stays on several hours but I've found other ones that cost less and stay longer.
Kaley W.
Alexandria, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Perfect point eyeliner is absolutely amazing. It's one of my favorite covergirl products. It goes so well with their other beauty products.
Kristin O.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner is pretty good! I don't wear eyeliner every day, but I do commonly. I love the color because it goes well with my green eyes.
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Ink It!
It is easy to use and it keeps my eyes popping. In addition i love covergirl product the product are gentle on my skin and the right color.
Trina R.
Collinsville, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I like how smooth the application is. The color stays on and gives a perfect line. It does not cost a fortune and is well worth the price.
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Smooth application and it works well for the winged eyeliner look, but it isn't smudge proof and it has a habit of moving even with primer
Erin B.
Celina, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I've always struggled finding a good eyeliner that I truly liked and went one smooth and after using this one I think I finally found one!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging