BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Violet
I like this product because it doesn't smear. Lots of eyeliners leave smudge/smear marks around my eyes. There is a wide selection of color available but I mostly prefer the black.
Erica S.
Fayette, OH
I love the convenience of Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil but it smudges on my lower lid so I have to wipe it a lot to prevent racoon eyes.
Ashlea M.
Houma, LA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eye liner gives my eyes the perfect pop. It's easy to apply and doesn't give me crazy raccoon eyes. It's definitely one of my favorites and one I keep on me for a softer look.
Ashley P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Review for: Ink It!
This product was given to me as a gift and I couldn't be happier with it! It has a simple design and the eyeliner itself goes on very smooth and without issues. This eyeliner stays on all day as well! No need to reapply the product later in the day.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl is the product I turn to when it comes to liners! Love this color! Goes perfect with smokey eyes! Long lasting! You will live this liner especially if you love smokey eyes!
Samantha M.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is the eyeliner I am currently using. It glides on smoothly and does not smudge. It is self sharpening which is always a plus in my book. No complaints here!
Sandra R.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I like how easy it is to use and how it looks good after I apply it! It lasts all day into the night, I will have a hard time finding a good replacement if ever they discontinue it!
Danielle R.
Pataskala , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't mind this eyeliner. It's good for a few hours, it's not my favorite though, because it usually ends up under my eyes very quickly. I don't feel like it lasts very long for me.
Brianna R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
It's a really great product! Only I find that it sometimes, not always, creases on my eyelids. I don't like a racoon look on my eyes): But other than the creasing it's really good!
Jade K.
Oak Hills, CA
Review for: Ink It!
This product is amazing! It works so well and it is very smooth and easy to put on. I would recommend this to everyone who loves makeup and loves to make your face into a art piece
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging