BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jami S.
Jami S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Not my favorite but keep as a back up seems to smudge for me. Although I need to not touch thenaybe no smudging
mia c.
mia c.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Easy application. glides on easily. easy to smudge. all day wear. doesn't mess eye shadow up. perfect eye liner
Jade M.
Jade M.
This product smears and smudges all over my lid and causes me to look like I have no idea how to do my make up.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Athens
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Have used it for over 20 years. Love the way it stays on and I don't have to reapply half way through the day.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Violet
Very pretty. Color is rich. I recommend this eyeliner definitely worth the money and I will continue to buy it
Rebeccah B.
Rebeccah B.
Carlisle, SC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and last all day. Perfect color that brightens up the eyes.
Kerstin S.
Kerstin S.
This is my favorite eyeliner that I've tried so far. My only problem with it is that it smudges pretty easily.
Nakita T.
Nakita T.
Duquesne, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love the different colors and the shape of the ip makes it easy to apply. This color makes my blue eyes pop.
Lila C.
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Drags on my eye a little bit still gives off a pretty good pigment. Flakes a little but worth it for the price
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Independence, MO
I love all Covergirl products and this is one of my favorites. I love self sharpening and the color stays put.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging