BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on easy and is easy to use. Good variety colors, I usually go for very black.
Ashley B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Last long. Doesn't cost a lot. Very easy to use. Goes on well. I use this product about everyday.
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I've always been a cover girl! I've been using this product since I was 16! Absolutely love it!
S V.
Crandon, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this product in other colors. This one just didn't look right on me. I prefer brown tones
Markie K.
Best eyeliner ever!!! Goes on so easily and smooth and gives the perfect look. So easy to use!
Molly N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eye liner but it ran out quickly. I love liquid eyeliner but when it lasts longer.
Kim G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the black color, but I wish it was pointier. Purchase at Kroger usually. It's my go-to!
Taylor N.
Hoschton, GA
Nice eyeliner I always use. Long lasting which is what everything wants for the price they pay.
Breanna R.
I put this on my top and bottom inner eye. It always goes on smoothly and lasts nearly all day.
Elyse M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has been a staple in my bag since before I had a makeup bag! Easy to use, lasts forever, cheap!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging