BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I loved the color and ease of use but it smudged and ran....which "stay put" made me think it shouldn't run down my face.
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
Review for: Violet
It adds a pop of color to your face. I really like this one but wouldn't use the color every day. With my green eyes though, I make it work when I want something to stand out!
Amanda K.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It works just as good as expensive eyeliners. I would recommend to anyone.
Ashley H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have such a hard time finding a good liquid eye liner, because I am picky about the tips. I really like this one, and would definitely buy it again!
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner. It goes on easy and stays put. I always have one in my makeup bag.
Jamie  A.
New Kensington, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I loved this awesome eyeliner. It is easy to applyand stays on perfect. It is easily removed as well.
Anna H.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! I have it in black and it gives me the perfect line. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Beverly M.
Appomattox
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its been hard finding an eyeliner that would last all day. Goes on just as smooth. This eyeliner is super great. I love it! I recommend this product and you can get at your local drug store.
Dalba C.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on great. i love how easy it is to apply and remove. Makes me look like a pro did my liner!
Lety C.
Coldwater, MS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect. I love the color, I enjoy to long lasting effect and I absolutely adore cover girl. One thing though, don't leave out in the heat, Its devastating to loose such an awesome product because you forgot it was in your purse.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging