BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This is great and easy to use. It goes where it supposed to and doesn't leave clump. goes on evenley
CHASITY E.
Review for: Ink It!
Love love love this product! love how smooth the product is applied. definitely recommend!
Betel A.
Review for: Ink It!
Not really a fan of this product. It didn't go on smoothly and the color fades throughout the day. It would be suitable for a smoky eyeliner look definitely. Wouldn't purchase again.
Danielle L.
Bloomingdale, GA
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great eyeliner! I find it simple enough to wear alone for a simple day time look, or go big and go all out for a night event!
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use and would stay with this one and I have used this for years
Teresa W.
I really like how smoothly it applies, but I wish it created a sharper line. I will continue to purchase CoverGirl products because I love the quality and the price. It is affordable for all to use!
Yesenia A.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner just gives you a nice boost and it leaves nothing behind when you tru to remove it!
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The eyeliner glides on well, but it doesn't always stay in place. The color is a good, dark black.
Tiffany A.
DUBUQUE, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nothing special about this eye liner. It gets the job done, doesn't melt off your face after too long, and doesn't irritate my eyes. But overall, it is not bad, just not outstanding either.
Donyela A.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my backup eyeliner that I use when I lose my number one eyeliner. I use it every once and a while but it's ok.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging