BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Katie S.
Katie S.
Fletcher , Nc
Review for: Black Ink
Bold in color! Easy to apply for a day of long lasting wear! Doesn't smudge easy so you have perfection all day!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wasn't a fan of the color. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. Wasn't the easiest to put on either.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like these pencils because they're not too dark I already have dark eyebrows o just need a pencil to shape them
April W.
April W.
Newcastle, OK
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like the color, but it smudges easily. I would like it to have more staying power. It was also hard to sharpen.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of our favorite eye liners for a good price.I have used lots of brands,but I like this one the best!!
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Mora, MN
Review for: Ink It!
Nice eyeliner, I used it until it was gone, I would recommend to friends and family. I would buy it again to use.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Newnan, GA
The perfect point plus eyeliner is great. I have been a fan since High school. it's always cheap and works great.
Ayanna S.
Ayanna S.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite i was this mostly everyday it stay on for a long time. And the color makes my face stand out
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX
Love the deep rich color but not smudge proof by no means. It smears off if you sweat or your eyes water at all.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I use these a lot I use it when I'm going out with my friends that goes on the very easy it dries very easily to
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging