BY COVERGIRL #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
johanna f.
Thanks to pinche me I receive this eye liner color black and I loves is very dark and is great for the smoky eye. Falling in love of this.Also long lasting and is not very easy to take off for me that is great (I receive this for free but all opinion are my own.)
Carrie W.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner.  I am not a complete makeup guru and I find that this product is easy to apply and looks really good on.  It is quite forgiving if you have a less than rock steady hand, and can be smudged for that "smokey eye" look if that is what you enjoy.  I use black on my upper lids to help my eyes stand out since I have very hooded eyes and wimpy lashes, and charcoal on my lower lid which is a bit softer for my 9-5 job.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This product is an okay eyeliner from the drugstore. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I find that this eyeliner smudges like crazy and doesn't set on its own. I will put this on my waterline and within minutes it will be all over my eye. The smudger at the other end is effective but it's and odd shape to get controlled smudging if that makes sense. I prefer the colour pop eye liners over these if I were to buy an affordable pencil eyeliner.
Sarah M.
Port Huron, MI
I have been using this eyeliner for 10 years and have yet to find a different brand eyeliner that I like as much as this one. I wear eyeliner on my water line and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all or make my vision blurry, I honestly don't even feel like its there. I like that its self sharpening, affordable, and easy to find.
Megan K.
Review for: Espresso more...
First Impressions: Affordable, simple, exactly what I need!

The Product: This product is nothing fancy but does the trick and is everything you need in a crayon eyeliner! It typically last a full day but does tend to smug away on hot, sticky days. This eyeliner comes with a little sponge on one end which I often use when I want a more simple and less clean cut/edgy look.

Overall: Very affordable and everything you need in a crayon eyeliner!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I liked! It applies super easy and the color is really black. The texture is creamy but when it dries it is fixed very well, does not run and is approved of water, however at the time of removal the color comes out easily with the make-up remover. Also has in favor that it is an automatic pencil that facilitates the use. I recommend it
Julia M.
Okay, this eyeliner is very inexpensive and I love that it twists to release the eyeliner so you have a mess free experience and don't have to constantly sharpen but it's not smudge proof and if it's a hot day... it will get in the crease of your eyelid. But for a quick inexpensive liner, it's not a bad buy!
stephanie v.
kernersville, NC
love love love this eye liner! I have black and it is so smooth! it has a smugger on the other end of the pencil and the end with the liner twist out! very good price point. this has been my go to liner since the day i got it! 100% recommend this to anyone! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Kayla W.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I used to love this eyeliner. I wore it every day for years. Then one day something happened, maybe they changed their formula or something because I began to have trouble with this eyeliner. It would melt all over my face and it irritated my eyes. I would come home looking like a vampire with red eyes. I stopped using this eyeliner and I have found other eyeliners to wear that don't irritate my eyes or melt all over my face.
Raechal W.
I love this eyeliner so much! I'm normally not one for liquid eyeliner because I struggle to apply it. This Perfect Point Plus goes on very smoothly and precisely. The color is intense and lasts all day! The price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a daily go-to eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging