BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
May N.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been about a month since I bought this eyeliner. I use this eyeliner to achieve a natural eye look, for when I want to go for the no makeup, makeup look. It doesn't smudge/transfer onto my bottom lid throughout the day. I've only been using this in cool weather so I'm not sure how well this liner will hold up during the summer. Once the summer comes in the north east, I'll update!!
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the perfect point plus eyeliner. It leaves a thin but precise line and it comes with a smudger to do easy Smokey eyes. It's perfect to use on the go because it has a self sharpening tip. It will draw a perfect pigmented line. I have it on the 200 black onyx shade
Erika P.
Omaha, NE
Love this eyeliner! The lines it leaves are opaque and long lasting. Super easy to use. I typically don't use the built in smug sponge at the other end. I have bought this product multiple times and have never had issues with it. I only wish that it would last longer since I use it up so quickly.
Emily L.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know how it is for women buying makeup on a tight budget, so I thought I would try this. Let me start of by saying it amazes me. It smears under eyes after a while (for those of you who wear it inside lower lid) but hey it's cheap what do you expect? But I love it and will probably purchase again.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
When I first started doing makeup this was my very first eyeliner. I loved it. It would last all school day (8 hours) without being touched up, went on smoothly, if I messed up I used the end to correct it. I loved it and it stayed with me for a very long time. its a good starting out eyeliner.
Kenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never buy another eyeliner! This is the best. I can do a simple liner for work and a dramatic wing for night with this same eyeliner. The smudge sponge really does make "a perfect point". No need to buy a designer brand when this is an option.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
grey eyeliner is my jam and this is one of the better value eyeliners i have encountered. It goes on well, it's not a total disaster to get it off, and it stays on a reasonably long time. I think it's fairly standard to other eyeliners, but it's great on price.
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner has been the eyeliner I've been using for YEARS!  It works SO well, and it goes on so nicely!  It doesn't smear when I get in the pool too bad and it just works SO nice!  Black Onyx is my color of choice but all the other colors are really cool too!
Samantha H.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product for the price. Glides on easy and doesn't pull at the skin on your eyelid. It's not a liquid liner, so if you're going for a cat eye, this is not the product for you. The pencil is just too thick for that, it's hard to get the tail just right. Overall great product. Very pigmented and doesn't budge.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have used Covergirl's product in the past. But, the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was an unexpected find. Glides on smoothly with it's deep color. I also like that is self sharpening. However I felt that It didn't last long and had to be reapplied. All and all a good product that I would use again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging