BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
This is the ONLY eyeliner I use since I discovered it a few years ago. It truly does not smudge or run at all. It stays on so well that sometimes if I sleep in by accident I don't even need to reapply any. It looks great and I feel like the charcoal shade looks better than black because it's not too dark. I love it and would completely encourage anyone to try it who is thinking about switching to something new!!
Tiffany A.
This eyeliner is one of my greatest. It it so smooth and doesn't smudge. Everyone needs to get one because it is a life saver. I have a bunch of these in my purse and all around my house just in case I need to meet with someone unexpectedly. All you need is eyeliner and that's it.
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I absolutely cannot get enough of this color! It is a perfect tint where it is not too dark but dark enough to show. Black/Onyx is sometimes just too bold for my everyday style with my fair skin and light hair; however, the gray khaki is ideal for each and every day! I love how it smoothly rolls on to my skin and stays for hours.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
It goes on smoothly. But I didn't care much for on the waterline it came off pretty fast. I got it for free so I can't complain on the price. For the actual price of around $6.99 it's ok I definitely would not buy again.
Amanda S.
I love this product for the way it glides on smoothly. I am able to apply quickly and simply. I do not like to have to sharpen my pencils, so this works well for me. I feel like the black is still able to be subtle with my dark hair, but I am sure that you could go for a more dramatic look with a bolder line. I like to apply it under my eyeshadow, which helps it blend and stay put even better.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a decent liner. I'm not a big fan of the smudger as it tends to break easier than others I've tried. The size of the liner is great for tightlining as well as waterlining. This is supposed to be water resistant but I have noticed sweat does make it run a bit.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
I used to love using this product as a newbie to the makeup world. It glides on smoothly and is easy to blend and create a somewhat smokey look. However, that is also a con for me, since I want my eyeliner to stay in place all day, and because of the blend ability of this product, it seems to smudge a little bit more than I'd prefer while I am wearing it throughout the day.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner in Hunter green is so pretty. I was hesitant to try any color other than black when it comes to eyeliner but I am glad I tried it because I love it. It stays on most of the day and looks great. I recommend this product and color to everyone. I am going to buy another one tomorrow. I might just buy more than one..That's how great it is.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging