BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Dana L.
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner from time to time, and i don't like it as much as my usual eyeliner, but for what it is i do like it. it has a corrector tip on the other end of the pencil, but it didn't really take off much and make its worse. i would buy it again if i had to but i wouldn't be my top choice.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner keeps my eyes looking fierce and me feeling like I can take on the world with just one glance. The black onyx truly makes my brown eyes pop and is the sharpest color and liner they have to offer. Though it may be too intense a look for some I believe it works just right for me.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner on an very day basis! I have not found one for the price that has easy application, stays on for several hours. I have blue eyes and with a smokey eye this looks great. Very easy to use no tricky application. I would say if you need an easy eye liner that looks great buy this.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Daisytown, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. It was stiff and dry. I only used it a few times because it wasn't really able to be used. Unlike many cover girl products I have used, it didn't last. I won't use it again. I wouldn't recommend. It just didn't work out for me. Hope everyone else had better results.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I've been using this eyeliner for years and don't have any plans of stopping, It doesn't smudge and goes on nicely. It looks the same at the end of the day as it does when I first put it on. I like to use the charcoal color because it's not as bold as the black and looks nice for a day at work.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner right here is a really good product. I can use this for many different places on my face. since my eyebrows are brown I use this liner for my eyebrows and they always come out nice. I also use this on my water line because brown liner on the water line also makes the eye pop out.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It is creamy but not enough to where it is hard to apply where you want it. I have a light skin tone with dark hair and hazel eyes: for me, the most flattering shade is the expresso one. If you haven't tried these pick one up! You won't be disappointed!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
This color is absolutely great for my white-blonde hair! Love the "perfect point" aspect of this product. While the eyeliner quality was not perfect, it is a good choice for on-the-run application. I would definitely recommend this product for its low price and availability, but not otherwise
Lindsay  M.
Lindsay M.
Ardmore, OK
Over the years, covergirl has really stepped up their game & started making products that last longer, better & made them affordable at the same time! I love my expensive makeup but when I'm lower on funds, this is the brand I choose! This stays on all day without smudges & the color is bold!
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner smudges easliy. Not my favorite. the color doesn't last as long as I like. Pretty cheap so that's pretty much the only plus. Not the best dupe for the high end brand. Good for new makeup users like teenaagers who need to practice application and can't afford the expensive stuff.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging