BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heather J.
Heather J.
Norwood, MO
Really liked this pencil. It went on smoothly, like writing on paper. It also stayed right where i put it all day
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wasn't a fan of the color. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. Wasn't the easiest to put on either.
Natasha m.
Natasha m.
Cover girl is one of my most favorite type of makeup brands I especially love there perfect point plus eye pencil
amanda w.
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner it stays on all day and I don't have to worry about it running easy to Apply and nice price to
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Newnan, GA
The perfect point plus eyeliner is great. I have been a fan since High school. it's always cheap and works great.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I liked the application of this eyeliner but it wasn't long lasting, unless I wanted to put it in my inner eyelid
natasha b.
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the color and easy to use pencil but I wish it lastest longer. It always smuges off by the end of the day.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner. It's easy to use and delivers rich color. However, it does seem to migrate on my oily lids.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this!! It does exactly what I need it to do and makes my eyes look flawless! The black is the perfect shade.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Mora, MN
Review for: Ink It!
Nice eyeliner, I used it until it was gone, I would recommend to friends and family. I would buy it again to use.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging