BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I'm terrible with eyeliner, but this made it pretty easy. I was able to get a nice natural look. It's affordable, which is a plus. Nothing fancy but works for me!
Jessica H.
Murrieta, Ca
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this brand and type of eyeliner, but would not purchase this color again. I'm usually an espresso girl, but thought I might try this to change things up- big mistake! It's much lighter than the packaging made it seem and not what I was expecting...
Megan W.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Violet
This is the first liquid eye liner i have used and I literally love it. The tip isn't felt, its like a soft edged more stable stick. Love it- it lasts all day and is super easy to put on.
Gabrielle H.
Leesburg, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really wanted something that would help with outlining my eyes before I used liquid liner to get the perfect cat eye. This one is nice because it provides the perfect "stencil" for me.
Sarah N.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner when I want to define my eyes without going too dramatic. The grey is just enough color to get that thick lash look with out it being too dark.
Ashley L.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eye liner because it is so. and it lasts all day. The only problem is that it tends to collect in the corner of my eye but I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't do that.
Britta & Carli G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is our go to drugstore eyeliner! It's a true black, has a small retractable tip, and stays on ALL day. Even in the water line! It also doesn't irritate our eyes like other eyeliners.
Alexus S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
As a traditionalist, I enjoy using my Covergirl perfect point plus. I like the way the liner feels and looks. I am not a super fan of liquid and I will always choose a pencil over liquid.
Logan  S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Easy to apply, long lasting! Doesn't smudge when eye rubbed. Definitely a favorite! Ink it roll up is click based so can somewhat be annoying but overall I would definitely recommend.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is one is the best eyeliner I have found in a drugstore! Goes on smooth. Doesn't smear but is easy to smudge when first applied. Colors are true to word.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging