BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect eyeliner. Doesn't smudge and stays on all day. I never have to reapply during the day. Highly recommend!!
Lizzie W.
Lizzie W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the same kind of eyeliner, I just use the charcoal one. It's perfect and makes my eyes look awesome!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Norwood, MO
Really liked this pencil. It went on smoothly, like writing on paper. It also stayed right where i put it all day
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wasn't a fan of the color. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. Wasn't the easiest to put on either.
Natasha m.
Natasha m.
Cover girl is one of my most favorite type of makeup brands I especially love there perfect point plus eye pencil
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on really easily and is a nice consistency, the problem I have is it doesn't stay on and smears on my eyelid
Maria M.
Maria M.
Englishtown, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
A perfect line every time. Highly recommend for serious make up users. Easy to use. Color flawless. Does not run.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner it stays on all day and I don't have to worry about it running easy to Apply and nice price to
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Newnan, GA
The perfect point plus eyeliner is great. I have been a fan since High school. it's always cheap and works great.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner. It's easy to use and delivers rich color. However, it does seem to migrate on my oily lids.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging