BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tera M.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
I usually only wear black eyeliner and this is the perfect Eyeliner for me. It stays on pretty good and it's easy for me to put on. Doesn't smear a whole lot to my top eyelid I really like it
Elizabeth K.
Lasts pretty long and is easy to apply. The other end works very well for the smoky eye look. The only thing i would complain about is sometimes it runs under my eye a little throughout the day.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Thus eyeliner was gone in less than a week after I bought it. The slightest bit of pressure causes the pen to crumble and snap. I wouldn't recommend because the product is not worth the money.
Chelce H.
This smudged like crazy on my water line! I tried just using it under my lash line, but that didn't work either. I don't have very watery eyes or anything, but this just did not work out for me.
Heather M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked the way it looked on my eyes when I put it on, but about 30 minutes later when I checked my makeup, it had smudged and slid into the corner of my eyes making a gross black eye booger.
Kelli J.
Rogersville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirls perfect point plus eyeliner pencil in black Onyx goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love how it doesn't run into the corners of my eyes throughout the day. It's my all time favorite pencil eyeliner for tight lining my eyes and using on my bottom lash line.
Elise F.
Hillside, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I personally love this product becuasebi really do love doing eyeliner. and it's a very true black , yaknow pigmented. like it's supposed to be. so yes I recommend dis if you want to try it.(:
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I liked it a lot. I'm always very shaky with pointed eyeliner, since, it's just a felt tip and no where for it to really be "refilled" with eyeliner. This one succeeded my expectations. It did take a couple traces to get it dark and smooth but besides that I liked it.
Irene K.
Ansonia, CT
I use the color blue. I love the fact that I just twist it and it is the perfect point. Never have to worry about the mess of using a Sharpener. The color stays on all day and doesn't smear.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This pencil is perfect for smoky eyes! I use it when I'm doing my night out makeup and it is flawless. It also stays on all night so I don't have to worry about it coming off while out on a date.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging