BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tara H.
Tara H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Worn this for years. It stays on and lasts all day. It is inexpensive and easy to take off with eye makeup remover.
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Violet
It goes on very easy, it is also easy to remove if you mess up. Great price for what you get and lasts a long time.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Lasts all day, highly pigmented, and true to color. Glides on smooth and easy too! This is one product I use daily!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner!Its very dark,does not smear and lasts all day.I use the balckest black though.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Quarryville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
Broke off often and was clumpy. The pencil wasn't waterproof. Bought at Target. Compared to others it held up well.
Bonita S.
Bonita S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the jet black look it brings out my eyes more in make them pop I also use it sometimes to shade in my eyebrows
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this daily! Not a day goes by that I don't use it! I buy it from Walgreens normally buy one get one half off.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Palmdale, CA
Love how quick and easy the eyeliner is to apply. It an easy 1, 2 you could have a beautiful more extravagant look!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is great if you want to get that beautiful wing eyeliner for a night out. Great and amazing product.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this product once and I like, the problem is that I do not get in the country where I live but is very good.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging