BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easily this pencil glides on my waterline. The smudger end helps get that Smokey look effect going.
Kelly T.
Garden City, MI
Decent product that doesn't smear. Good price and it's available everywhere. It's waterproof and last all day.
Dawn H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Violet
Very pretty. Color is rich. I recommend this eyeliner definitely worth the money and I will continue to buy it
Liz C.
Los Molinos, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love the color. I perfer black tho.. Glides on smooth. Lasts all day smeers a little. Always in my make up bag
brittany j.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It gave me the smokey eye look with out to much darkness I definitely needed and wanted, absolutely beautiful!
Marlenne S.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a really nice product because it give you a perfect wing. It is really smooth and its the color black.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this pencil roll up type because it does not need sharpened and I love the blue because my eyes are blue.
Emma W.
Romney, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eye liner. It's my go to. Eye liner is everything and this always helps complete my look!!
Jonelle T.
Review for: Espresso
Pretty decent for an inexpensive liner color was nice went on smoothly. Wore forte evening and it never smeared
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the smooth application it provides. It has long lasting coverage. It does not clump like other products.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging