BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is a great eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner I have found that I like and goes on smooth. The only one I buy
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Hunter Green
Not sure about this color but I use the black one of this line and have for many years. I would be lost without it.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Black Ink
Great color payback, but tends to smudge off in a couple of hours. When near the end of a tube it becomes unusable.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Worn this for years. It stays on and lasts all day. It is inexpensive and easy to take off with eye makeup remover.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works so good fr an eye liner I am I'm love with it ! Use it evry single day for a night out and soemthing dramatic
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Lasts all day, highly pigmented, and true to color. Glides on smooth and easy too! This is one product I use daily!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Quarryville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
Broke off often and was clumpy. The pencil wasn't waterproof. Bought at Target. Compared to others it held up well.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this daily! Not a day goes by that I don't use it! I buy it from Walgreens normally buy one get one half off.
Bonita S.
Bonita S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the jet black look it brings out my eyes more in make them pop I also use it sometimes to shade in my eyebrows
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner!Its very dark,does not smear and lasts all day.I use the balckest black though.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging