BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Bonita S.
Bonita S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the jet black look it brings out my eyes more in make them pop I also use it sometimes to shade in my eyebrows
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
defined my eyes very well. Made my eyes really pop and stand out. If used correctly it can really make a diffrence.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner!Its very dark,does not smear and lasts all day.I use the balckest black though.
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Violet
It goes on very easy, it is also easy to remove if you mess up. Great price for what you get and lasts a long time.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Palmdale, CA
Love how quick and easy the eyeliner is to apply. It an easy 1, 2 you could have a beautiful more extravagant look!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this daily! Not a day goes by that I don't use it! I buy it from Walgreens normally buy one get one half off.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is great if you want to get that beautiful wing eyeliner for a night out. Great and amazing product.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this eyeliner, it goes on easy and stays for most of the day. It is easy to get off when washing your face.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner!!! The only downfall is the smudge that happens later on in the day, but what eyeliner doesnt
Atressa F.
Atressa F.
fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner smooth and doesn't smear i don't use pencil eyeliner not my thing the roll up eyeliner is my fav
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging