BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Kerri M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I enjoyed but it seemed to smudge very easily and that was annoying. The packaging was easy to open to access the product. It would be better if it could be smudge and water resistant. It was easy to use. I would buy again.
Kristen M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have consistently used this brand only since I started wearing makeup! I love it, and I will continue to use it! Gives you the ability to use as much or as little as you choose to use. Even comes with its own smudger tip.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
I love this eye liner. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge as much as other eye liners I have used in the past. I definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for nice eyeliner.
Sara P.
LINWOOD, MI
Review for: Ink It! more...
Nice product for the money. I would definitely buy again in a pinch. Better yet is that u can almost always find coupons for cover girl bringing the cost down even more
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
This product is by far my favorite eyeliner! It applies so smoothly and it doesn't smear or smudge when I make a mistake. This eyeliner stays on for 12+ hours and It also easily comes off with makeup remover and/soap and water.
Lori A.
Hampton, NH
I have found this eye liner to be the most perfect. I believe my mother gave me the set one Christmas with the eye liner and the mascara, and I have not used another eye liner since. It applies very smoothly and last for hours!
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I use the color espresso. I like the color a lot, but it doesn't stay on very well. It wipes off extremely easily. It it stayed on a little better, I'd have no issues.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the fact that I don't have to find a sharpener to sharpen my eyeliner and then end up having to sharpen it again because it didn't broke again I love this it goes on easier it feels like it just glides on and not messy
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Ink more...
I like it a lot, I just wish it wouldn't smudge as much as it does. Once I put it in the water line after an hour or so it would disappear. I like the color and the applicator but not necessarily how easily it is taken off.
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
This helps you get the perfect line that you're looking for. I use this a lot. Great color and payoff. I've bought this multiple times, easy to use, it doesn't smudge.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging