BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tori O.
Levelland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product def a must use! Applies smoothly and last long! Highly recommend this product. A great product to have
Candy V.
Ellijay, GA
It's the bomb. I love the way it works. It's the best eyeliner I have ever used and I don't think I will ever change it.
Josselynne A.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product cause it is easy to grab and its just like a pencil, you get to put your eyeliner the way you want it
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not my favorite but I did use before I don't like that I does not last long and some times with water or sweet goes away
Maria Alejandra M.
This eye pencil is pefect for a daily use, because stay with you all day and you don't need put it again. i really love it
Jennifer K.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is amazing. Glides on smoothly doesn't smear. I worked outside in the heat a lot and this doesn't budge.
Jodi J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the color, I don't stray to much from black. I like the way this goes on when I am putting it on under my eyes.
Angie S.
Tulsa
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner stays on and doesnt smear. I love the black onyx, it's my fave eyeliner. Goes on easily and effortlessly.
Penny B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Bought this color by acciden,but yet it glides on smooth and very pigmented,would recommend if your wanting this color.
Dianna M.
Maury City, TN
Review for: Black Ink
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! I refuse to use anything else. I love how smoothly it rolls on and how bold it is.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging