BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Genita K.
Genita K.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This goes on smoothly and love that there is no sharpening needed. Not expensive at all and I bought mines at target
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
this is a nice one and it looks really good but its the only one I have ever used and it would be nice to try others
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed with this eyeliner. While i like how easily it glides on, I'm not too satisfied with the pigment.
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
New Holland, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this liner so of course it gets five stars. The application and wear works well with my oily skin.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
It works perfect and stays on for hours! I love that it wipes off for easy removal. It is my top choice for eyeliner
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am addicted to this eyeliner! It is so convenient and goes on so smooth, I have bought it many times in a row now!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Hunter Green
Not used to such a bright contrast from Brown and black eye liner. Is more adventurous. Not my every day cup of tea.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product! No smudges or running under the eye! Comparable to high end products for a fraction of the price!
Brittony B.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
It's my go to. I love it. Minimal wearing off. No running. It lasts a long time but comes off easily when I'm ready.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this it goes on smooth and lasts all day . Perfect for making those cute cat eyes everyone is wearing nowdays
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging