BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product works great! Best eyeliner I've used. It is easy to use and helps you acheive the line you want.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
It works perfect and stays on for hours! I love that it wipes off for easy removal. It is my top choice for eyeliner
Jamille M.
Jamille M.
upper darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use! Glides on effortlessly and does not smudge easily. This is one of my favorite eyeliners available.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Hunter Green
Not used to such a bright contrast from Brown and black eye liner. Is more adventurous. Not my every day cup of tea.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this it goes on smooth and lasts all day . Perfect for making those cute cat eyes everyone is wearing nowdays
LaToya D.
LaToya D.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Black Ink
Very nice product for the price. Not everything great should cost you an arm and a leg and this product proves that.
Beckie G.
Beckie G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Great. Doesn't run or smear. Long lasting. Great pricing. Love the color choices. This company has the best products
Brittony B.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
It's my go to. I love it. Minimal wearing off. No running. It lasts a long time but comes off easily when I'm ready.
Yari E.
Yari E.
District Heights, MD
Review for: Violet
I love the color , to me it looks like black but is violet , I love it so much , it's a little pricey but worth it !
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
this is a nice one and it looks really good but its the only one I have ever used and it would be nice to try others
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging