BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great except for the fact that every day about half way through the day I start to notice a line on the top of my eye lid by my brow from the eyeliner rubbing off when I blink or look up.
Kathleen B.
29 Palms, CA
Review for: Violet
I Loved the easy application and length of time the product remained on! The color stayed the same the entire length of time I wanted. Super Awesome and I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Gaberial W.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
BEST, BOLDEST, BLACKEST EYELINER EVER!
I love this eyeliner better than some of my MAC liners, and that tells you alot. I bought it at CVS, and use it daily, all day use, lasts 12+hours.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Review for: Ink It!
My go to, everyday eyeliner! Goes on smooth and quickly with a perfect finish! Can be put on nicely to go out, or thrown on thin for a day at the office. Always have this on hand
Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Best. Eyeliner. Ever. You cannot wear this stuff off!! I apply it and there it stays all day. It can survive accidental eye runs and quick lunchtime naps. It stays put in rain or shine. Sweat or dry.
Jessica M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like covergirl eyeliners. they go on smoothly and last for hours, and aren't super hard to wash off when you are ready for them to come off. the price is not outrageous either.
Krystan K.
Millstone Township, NJ
Review for: Black Ink
Good to use when you want to wing it. Personally I like the rounding eyeliner look rather then a wing. Therefore I prefer a pencil. But this product leaves a nice smooth line, with a little shine to it
Gabrielle R.
East Amherst , NY
Review for: Ink It!
Glides so easily. I don't have the most steady hand with some eye liners but this one makes it extremely easy. Stays on for 24 hours or more! Definitely makes it easy to create the perfect desired wing.
rina b.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Ink It!
Can't really complain. it did what it said it would and it was pretty good at it. it was fairly smooth and it's thin enough that you could be as exact as you need, to get the shape and design you want.
Sara F.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I am a blonde hair, blue eyed one hit wonder. When it comes to eye make-up, it's easy to look wash out or super "emo". So, I have always stuck to shades of brown eye liner. This copper color is perfect!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging