BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tammy R.
Tammy R.
ANKENY, IA
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on easy and great coverage! I love this product :) Would definitely recommend. Great for sensitive skin as well.
Cathi C.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I liked that it went on smoothly. I don't wear makeup often so i lkke easy. You don't need to be a makeup artist to use
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Gorgeous. beautiful. smooth gel like consistency. as good as 30 dollar beauty specialty store eyeliners. i cant even
Jovita Y H.
Jovita Y H.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use a lot of eyeliners and this is one of my favorites
I recommend you should try it ... I guarantee you'll love it
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Hilliard, FL
This is the only eyeliner i use. It has a perfect point so your eyeliner comes out perfect & it has a smudge eraser.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to use. And it stays on for several hours. It is a solid eyeliner. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
New Holland, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this liner so of course it gets five stars. The application and wear works well with my oily skin.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Gives the eyes a sharp look and clean cut. It last a long time on my eyes and it was easy for me to wash of my eyes.
Yari E.
Yari E.
District Heights, MD
Review for: Violet
I love the color , to me it looks like black but is violet , I love it so much , it's a little pricey but worth it !
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
It's almost like a brown color. It looks great with my eyes. I love that it's easy to apply , it's really affordable
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging