BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Gisselle P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is actually very smooth and easy to apply. The color is very pigmented. I hardly every use eye pencils but if i ever do this is the one i go to.
Sierra E.
Altoona, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner goes on so smooth and straight! The black onyx is my favorite color!
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
Review for: Black Onyx
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and love the Perfect Point by CoverGirl. I hate the mess of sharpening. It does smudge easier than I'd like, though.
Jennifer H.
National City, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
LOVE this product! Quick and easy to use. Goes on smooth and perfect. Definitely recommend this one to all those learning to use eyeliner.
Jeannine K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using this eye liner for years and it's still works as great as it did the first time I tried it! Love this brand of eye liner.
Jessica H.
Murrieta, Ca
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this brand and type of eyeliner, but would not purchase this color again. I'm usually an espresso girl, but thought I might try this to change things up- big mistake! It's much lighter than the packaging made it seem and not what I was expecting...
Lindy B.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this! It goes on smooth and doesn't clump! It's one of my favorite make up "go-to's"
Jessica A.
Roy, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eye pencil. Perfect lines every time and no smudge. I've tried a few eyeliners but this is my favorite.
Amber  S.
Childs, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love covergirl eyeliner it is perfect in a pinch and is really not expensive ! It goes on smooth and doesn't break as you are putting it on and is over all a good eyeliner or even to have as back up in your purse or incase you run out.
Review for: Grey Khaki
It is easy and simple. I used this as a beginner to make up and I couldn't say anything better
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging