BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is great because you just twist when you need more, no sharpening! It goes on smooth and you can easily erase by using the other end of the pencil. Comes in many colors and is a great price! I would recommend it if you don't like using the alternative eyeliners such as liquid and pencils!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I buy this every single time I get eyeliner now!!!!! I have deep sea blue eyes! :) I'm defiantly a repeat user! it stays on when I sweat without having to put on a primer. and it has ok packaging. but I'm not really concerned with that just performance, and I will buy it again, and again, and recommend!
Rosalie L.
Rosalie L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good all around daily eyeliner. I've been using this on and off and it last awhile. It glides over your skin nicely and stays put well enough. I just can't seem to make a fine line with it. It's very affordable so it was one of the first liners I tried when I started wearing make-up. Oldie but goodie.
grace t.
grace t.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The tip on this eyeliner was pristine hence made it easy to apply. It would last me a school day, which is typically all I needed. It quickly became part of my daily routine. I bought it at Sephora and would buy it again or recommend it to first time eyeliner users or those that want a thinner line.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this eyeliner for many years and it never disappoints! It is easy to apply both on the top or lower lash line. I have green eyes and it makes them pop! I prefer the point plus over other alternatives such as liquid liner or brush liners. This liner is user friendly and doesn't make a mess!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Perfect point plus is generally my favorite eyeliner. It's affordable, provides good coverage, sticks well. I'm a person who used to have racoon eyes from opening and closing them (there would he a ring of black around my eye from the eyeliner). It's nice to not have that problem with this eyeliner.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
The perfect points are awesome. I'm really surprised not to see black on the list . but they glide on smooth and the color stays on well. I have been using this eyeliner for a few years. Unless I find something better. i m staying with this one . It does cost around $9.00 at walmart but well worth it
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Maybe I got one from a bad batch but I had a terrible experience with this product. It did not go on smoothly on my eyes and frequently broke when I was applying it. The color was long lasting when I managed to apply it, but from the tube I probably only got two or three problem-free applications.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Violet
While it's asking me to review the Violet I typically use the black or brown and have used this for quite some time. It goes on easy and clean, lasts very long even through a quick shower or if you get stuck in the rain. Both colors are nice with my hazel eyes. I'd give this more stars if I could.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner on an very day basis! I have not found one for the price that has easy application, stays on for several hours. I have blue eyes and with a smokey eye this looks great. Very easy to use no tricky application. I would say if you need an easy eye liner that looks great buy this.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging