BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black from Influenster to test complimentary. I love the first few hours but after I noticed it started to smudge a little bit . I still would recommend it's affordable.
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to eyeliner, this one can't be beat. I've tried so many, both liquid and pencil, expensive and cheap, and I always come back to this one! It is so easy to use, you don't have to sharpen it or worry about it drying out, and it doesn't run! Honestly this is my favorite drug store makeup product! 5 stars!
Mary R.
Maysville, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
I Personally Love it this is the only one i am able to use and not make a mess with all the other eyeliners i have used i have never been able to get quite right . This one seems to work well for me Unlike liquid eyeliner  i would recommend this to my friends and family but that is just my opinion.
Arasely P.
Moultrie , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got this I got super excited to try it. Usually I don't use these kind of eyeliner bc usually it smears during the day. Which this product did. Don't recommend it for anybody. I will stick with my liquid eyeliners.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use this eyeliner daily and really like it. It does have a tendency to smudge and it doesn't stay on as well as some liquid eyeliners I've used but it's extremely easy to apply and to fix mistakes during application. For the price, I think it's a great buy which is why it's my daily liner. I have a more expensive liquid pencil that I use for special occasions or when I need something longer lasting. I definitely recommend though for daily wear!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tugs tugs tugs on my eyes! The black one I can get some pigmentation out of, but the purple.... I tried and tried but all I felt was the rough point tugging and little to no pigmentation showing. Even the tip breaks off easily! There are better drugstore eyeliners out there. Would recommend not to get this.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price isn't expensive but it isn't the cheapest. It doesn't last all day and smudges easily. This is a good starter eyeliner but once you learn about good make up, you won't want to use it anymore. I purchased at Walmart for a little less than $6 and it applies easily it just doesn't stay on a long time.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Charcoal
This one in particular I use on a regular basis. I started using the water proof one seeing it stays on way longer than regular liner! There is room for improvement. The cap doesn't always stay on very well so when it's in the make up bag the cap tends to fall off.
Arlette J.
Saint Anthony, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! Love this product so much!! I have tried multiple brands and always come back to this one! I Use it everyday. Yes it smudges a little after I've worked an 8 hour shift but what affordable eyeliner doesn't? I would highly recommend this to anyone!!
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Charcoal
Love the ease of applying this eyeliner. I go for the charcoal color to create a less harsh effect. This is my go to eyeliner! When you apply it smooths itself out therefore you avoid that really harsh thin line and get to skip a step! Saves me time and money! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging