BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Carrie W.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner.  I am not a complete makeup guru and I find that this product is easy to apply and looks really good on.  It is quite forgiving if you have a less than rock steady hand, and can be smudged for that "smokey eye" look if that is what you enjoy.  I use black on my upper lids to help my eyes stand out since I have very hooded eyes and wimpy lashes, and charcoal on my lower lid which is a bit softer for my 9-5 job.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This product is an okay eyeliner from the drugstore. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I find that this eyeliner smudges like crazy and doesn't set on its own. I will put this on my waterline and within minutes it will be all over my eye. The smudger at the other end is effective but it's and odd shape to get controlled smudging if that makes sense. I prefer the colour pop eye liners over these if I were to buy an affordable pencil eyeliner.
Megan K.
Review for: Espresso more...
First Impressions: Affordable, simple, exactly what I need!

The Product: This product is nothing fancy but does the trick and is everything you need in a crayon eyeliner! It typically last a full day but does tend to smug away on hot, sticky days. This eyeliner comes with a little sponge on one end which I often use when I want a more simple and less clean cut/edgy look.

Overall: Very affordable and everything you need in a crayon eyeliner!
Sarah M.
Port Huron, MI
I have been using this eyeliner for 10 years and have yet to find a different brand eyeliner that I like as much as this one. I wear eyeliner on my water line and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all or make my vision blurry, I honestly don't even feel like its there. I like that its self sharpening, affordable, and easy to find.
Julia M.
Okay, this eyeliner is very inexpensive and I love that it twists to release the eyeliner so you have a mess free experience and don't have to constantly sharpen but it's not smudge proof and if it's a hot day... it will get in the crease of your eyelid. But for a quick inexpensive liner, it's not a bad buy!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I liked! It applies super easy and the color is really black. The texture is creamy but when it dries it is fixed very well, does not run and is approved of water, however at the time of removal the color comes out easily with the make-up remover. Also has in favor that it is an automatic pencil that facilitates the use. I recommend it
Raechal W.
I love this eyeliner so much! I'm normally not one for liquid eyeliner because I struggle to apply it. This Perfect Point Plus goes on very smoothly and precisely. The color is intense and lasts all day! The price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a daily go-to eyeliner.
stephanie v.
kernersville, NC
love love love this eye liner! I have black and it is so smooth! it has a smugger on the other end of the pencil and the end with the liner twist out! very good price point. this has been my go to liner since the day i got it! 100% recommend this to anyone! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
I received this product by Influenster. I always do black eyeliner and this is brown, so I discovered another use: It has changed my eyebrows' life. Yep. My eyebrows. It's EXCELLENT for doing your eyebrows (trace the initial lines) then you blend with an eyebrow brush and a bit of eyeshadow and you're ready to go! :D
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I use this Covergirl perfect Point Plus Eyeliner every day. I love it! It is just as it states, perfect. It goes on smooth, looks great, and comes off easy with a makeup remover. This eyeliner wont smudge and it gives such a good touch to your eyes. I use the black one and i will be getting more this year!!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging