BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my go to eyeliner I always keep a back up when I run out of both this and my liquid eyeliner. Also it's very inexpensive at a local drugstore and it's long lasting.
I absolutely love this eyeliner..... Really makes your eyes pop. I've used this line a couple of times it's very long lasting doesn't really smudge, got it from Walmart. I would totally recommend this product to everyone who asks.
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
I prefer pencils over gels so that if you make a mistake you don't have to redo the whole eye (I usually only do my lash line to cover up mascara smudges). I like this pencil because it eliminates the need for having a sharpener.
Magan K.
Lancaster, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I bought this as a replacement to my eyeliner after my purse and makeup bags were stolen out of my car. it worked fine but I'm so used to using my other liners that I just used this for a day or 2 then put in my bathroom as a backup.
Martina M.
West Fargo , ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
This product seems very easy to apply. Also, the removal is also easy. Target as well as some grocery stores carry it. If you drop it sometimes the product just keeps on breaking off. It seems to have a nice variety of colors.
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
ana g.
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love this product . it's easy to handle and apply. I use it every time i do my makeup . No day when i don't wear. First time using it . Does need improvement . Would buy again and recommend it.
Tanha U.
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Amazing color and one swatch gets the right amount of color on. The packaging is nice and comfortable to use. It is much better than the other alternatives I've used. Most likely will buy again.
Jennifer  R.
Rock Port, MO
I'm not even joking when I say I have used this eyeliner religiously for over 15 years since I began wearing eyeliner as a teenager! It stays on it doesn't smudge or run and you can get a straight line or a smoky eye, all in one.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging