BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
This is my favorite eye liner no other eye liner i have found has been better than perfect point!!! I use this eye liner daily! And it comes off just fine with make up wipes. My favorite is the #onyx color. So rich on your eyes!
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
At first, I loved this eyeliner.. but the more I wore it, the more I started noticing that it smudged as the day went on. I can start out with my eyeliner looking great in the morning & by the afternoon, it's faded & smudged. :/
Kristen M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have consistently used this brand only since I started wearing makeup! I love it, and I will continue to use it! Gives you the ability to use as much or as little as you choose to use. Even comes with its own smudger tip.
Deb K.
Johnstown, CO
This is my favorite eye pencil by far. You can use the point to make a super light line or tilt it slightly for something with more effect. And if you want a little smudge or need to "erase" there's a sponge at the other end.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the fact that I don't have to find a sharpener to sharpen my eyeliner and then end up having to sharpen it again because it didn't broke again I love this it goes on easier it feels like it just glides on and not messy
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Ink more...
I like it a lot, I just wish it wouldn't smudge as much as it does. Once I put it in the water line after an hour or so it would disappear. I like the color and the applicator but not necessarily how easily it is taken off.
Lori A.
Hampton, NH
I have found this eye liner to be the most perfect. I believe my mother gave me the set one Christmas with the eye liner and the mascara, and I have not used another eye liner since. It applies very smoothly and last for hours!
Shannon O.
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I have been using this eyeliner since middle school (now I'm in college) and it's always done what it's supposed to! It stays on really well, even in the waterline and is also very easy to apply.
Sara P.
LINWOOD, MI
Review for: Ink It! more...
Nice product for the money. I would definitely buy again in a pinch. Better yet is that u can almost always find coupons for cover girl bringing the cost down even more
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
This helps you get the perfect line that you're looking for. I use this a lot. Great color and payoff. I've bought this multiple times, easy to use, it doesn't smudge.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging