BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Martina M.
West Fargo , ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Katie B.
Bagdad, KY
I LOVE this style of eyeliner. The thin point allows you to really get the clean, professional looking lines we all want to have. The precision is amazing, and it stays all day without rubbing off or smudging. 10/10 highly recommend.
I absolutely love this eyeliner..... Really makes your eyes pop. I've used this line a couple of times it's very long lasting doesn't really smudge, got it from Walmart. I would totally recommend this product to everyone who asks.
Jennifer  R.
Rock Port, MO
I'm not even joking when I say I have used this eyeliner religiously for over 15 years since I began wearing eyeliner as a teenager! It stays on it doesn't smudge or run and you can get a straight line or a smoky eye, all in one.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I accidentally bought this shade of the eyeliner cause I really didn't read the label. The color was not that bad but the application process was a little time consuming.
Elizabeth M.
My go to eyeliner in black. It is great quality and you can't beat the price. Even after trying pricier eyeliners, this is still my favorite. I don't have any problems with it smearing and it stays on pretty well throughout the day.
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Black Ink more...
I tried this for the first time when it came in a set with mascara. Since then I have purchased it in multiple colors. It's so versatile, it can be used for simple everyday looks but it is also great for doing winged eyeliner and more dramatic looks.
Tanha U.
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Amazing color and one swatch gets the right amount of color on. The packaging is nice and comfortable to use. It is much better than the other alternatives I've used. Most likely will buy again.
Ashley B.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Covergirl eyeliner lasts and withstands a day of normal activity. It also gets me through days of dance rehearsals and performances. It's great not having to reapply throughout the day. On top of that, it applies beautifully!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging