BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brenda B.
Ellenboro, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It works good and i enjoy using it,i still use it to this day.you just have to try it for yourself to see
Kelly J.
Lawrenceburg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my everyday eyeliner and I love it. I have no problem putting it on. Great for me when getting ready quick for my long night shifts at work!!!
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this color with my green eyes. It is not so overpowering that I look like a raccoon. Easy to remove at night and does not seem to smear during the day. Doesn't glide on as smooth as I would like, but if I warm it in my hand first it helps.
Luisa T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love it , because I have gray hair and is perfect for me, feel well in the skin, and is easy to remove, I recommended I grade it 5 star
Tasha L.
Hahira, GA
My favorite eyeliner by far. I used to use liquid eyeliner and switched to this and it looks the same but is much easier to use!
Megan E.
York, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have brown eyes and I didn't think that the gray would work, but for some reason it really makes the brown pop. I only use it on the bottom of my eye because I have small eyelids but I love it.
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner goes on smooth but u have to let it dry a little bit or it will smidge. U can get it at any department store its at a good price for being covergirl
Marlee C.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is not the color, not eyeliner I use but it did not show mine. I use a pencil eyeliner-black and sometimes blue on my lower lashline.
Kenzie S.
Westminster , MD
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! it will last all day even when its hot and humid you will mot have to worry about smudging at tje corner of your eyes or running!
Dala G.
This is my regular eyeliner. I normally use either the black or brown (I'm blonde). It's creamy and smooth and also is easily removed. The only problem I have with this particular liner is that it smudges a lot when I sweat and the caps tend to fall off (which usually results in the sponge falling out) in my makeup bag or purse. Otherwise, I love it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging