BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Madison L.
Kokomo, IN
This is the only eyeliner I'll use! It doesn't smear and it's easy to apply. Hands down the best eyeliner out there. There are always so many choices in the make up aisle, but this is the hidden jem.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I have been looking for an eyeliner that would be easy to apply and stay and u have bought so many until I found this product and Iam pleased with the results ive gotten..
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I always use this in Espresso. Black usually looks to harsh on my pale skin. This eyeliner is pretty good when I run out of my others that I use. I don't even bother with the smudger tip. Stays on pretty well though throughout the day.
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
I prefer pencils over gels so that if you make a mistake you don't have to redo the whole eye (I usually only do my lash line to cover up mascara smudges). I like this pencil because it eliminates the need for having a sharpener.
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
Great smooth application but the tip breaks off extremely easily and with light use it took me about a week for this pencil to runout. love the click up technology but probably will not be repurchasing because of the run down factor.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my go to eyeliner I always keep a back up when I run out of both this and my liquid eyeliner. Also it's very inexpensive at a local drugstore and it's long lasting.
I absolutely love this eyeliner..... Really makes your eyes pop. I've used this line a couple of times it's very long lasting doesn't really smudge, got it from Walmart. I would totally recommend this product to everyone who asks.
Taylor H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Ink It! more...
This eye liner does wear off. I can't rely on t to still be totally intact by the end of the day which is disappointing. However, the price point can't really be beat and if you don't need make up for a club I think it would suffice.
Martina M.
West Fargo , ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging