BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Altadena, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I likes how this made my eyes really pop out. I got lots of complements from friends and Co workers about the new color
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I always prefer liquid eyeliner even though i know it can be messier. But i can never get the look i want with a pencil
Maria G.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eyeliner it didn't smudge and lasted the whole day. It was nice and smooth. I would recommend it to others
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hedgesville, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the color of the eyeliner but I don't like to smell of it. But it didn't bother me. I would buy this product again
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
this is my favorite eyeliner by covergirl! stays on all day long and it is the blackest black which i love, great price
Erika W.
Erika W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great product , it goes on so smooth the blue color looks good on my eyes, cover girl has makeup colors for every woman
Katie M.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
This eyeliner is one of my favorites of all time. It never has to be sharpened and is always precise, with no smudging.
Judy A.
Judy A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Liquid eyeliners are great . They give more help for the wing on top . And some are waterproof . Really dont use pencil
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
El Paso, TX
Great eyeliner, love the self sharpening element and does not smudge and last all day. I highly recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Hunter Green
This hunter green eye pencil is great with the perfect outfit. It helps bring out my eyes and draw the outfit together.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging