BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Ink It! more...
Most eyeliners I've used break easily and this one hasn't. I bought it on a whim while out of town and it's my favorite I've used used. It goes on flawlessly without any trouble and lasts all day!
Jennifer  R.
Rock Port, MO
I'm not even joking when I say I have used this eyeliner religiously for over 15 years since I began wearing eyeliner as a teenager! It stays on it doesn't smudge or run and you can get a straight line or a smoky eye, all in one.
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite eye liner. The line is perfect and consistent when applied. I have tried many other eyeliners, but i always come back to this one. My only complaint is that sometimes the top line can smudge a bit during the day.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
This product seems very easy to apply. Also, the removal is also easy. Target as well as some grocery stores carry it. If you drop it sometimes the product just keeps on breaking off. It seems to have a nice variety of colors.
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Ink more...
I like the product. Ver smooth & easy to use. I usually always had problems with eyeliners so I didn't like using them as much. But with this product I love applying it.
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
This product is by far my favorite eyeliner! It applies so smoothly and it doesn't smear or smudge when I make a mistake. This eyeliner stays on for 12+ hours and It also easily comes off with makeup remover and/soap and water.
Mandi L.
Walker, LA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
If I wear make up, I have to use this product! My go to eyeliner. This goes on smoothly and does not run when wet! It even comes off easily with hot water and a towel.
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
Main thing I love this is because of its fine point. This fine point does the job for you and 1000x better than any other product. It's dark matte color makes the look seem even finner and thinner. Giving it a natural look!
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Not the best eyeliner ever, but great for the price. My favorite part, though, is how it comes in a bunch of dark colors, so you can emphasize your eye color without it being obnoxiously bright. It's nice and subtile.
Deb K.
Johnstown, CO
This is my favorite eye pencil by far. You can use the point to make a super light line or tilt it slightly for something with more effect. And if you want a little smudge or need to "erase" there's a sponge at the other end.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging