BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product. It was surprisingly easy to glide on and smudged and the look I was going for. I found Covergirl products to be reliable.
Isabelle L.
Belgrade, MT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Such a perfect color. My go to eye liner pen. You can never go wrong with an eye liner that doesn't smudge and goes on straight the first try!
AnneMarie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only eye liner i use and i have used it for years. if they ever discontinue it, i may cry. it's self sharpening and so easy to use.
Brittany L.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked! Absolutely my new favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth AND lasts all day! Plus it doesn't smear or run like the ones I used to use.
Z'aundra M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Very pigmented! I love this eyeliner. It's perfect for trying something new without going too extreme. I usually use it on my lower lash line.
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It is reasonably priced and works really well. It doesn't skip or pull and it lasts all day without running or smearing.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is a very good eye pencil, easy to use, I have the black one. My eyes are Brown. I received it for free in pinch me. I really recommend it
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! The only negative oh ace is that it smears after a little while. I have been using it for years and probably won't switch.
Stormy P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great for the waterline as well as beginners who are learning to use eyeliner and don't want to jump right into a liquid liner
Estrella T.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Don't care for the color, I prefer black but overall it's a great product! It's inexpensive and works just as good as the higher end products.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging