BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Belmond, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is nice and easy to apply, is long lasting, has a good value and isn't pricey, and I also like the color.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
El Paso, TX
Great eyeliner, love the self sharpening element and does not smudge and last all day. I highly recommend this product.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great product , it goes on so smooth the blue color looks good on my eyes, cover girl has makeup colors for every woman
Cherin D.
Cherin D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect eyeliner for the waterline. Always stays and doesn't make my eyes burn! This will be a staple in my makeup bag.
Vanneza C.
Vanneza C.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Lie pencil is amazing. Smooth application and has the sponge on the other side to smug to give you an outrageous effect
Dana H.
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
Review for: Black Ink
Definitely one of my favorite inexpensive eyeliners! Very easy to apply and helps to achieve that perfect cat eye look.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I always prefer liquid eyeliner even though i know it can be messier. But i can never get the look i want with a pencil
Maria G.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eyeliner it didn't smudge and lasted the whole day. It was nice and smooth. I would recommend it to others
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hedgesville, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the color of the eyeliner but I don't like to smell of it. But it didn't bother me. I would buy this product again
Katie M.
Katie M.
Vermilion, OH
I wear this product every day! Only thing I dislike about it is how it runs at the corner of my eyes when it's hot out.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging