BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
J A.
J A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Roll out never have to have a sharpener easy to apply stays on unless you have really bad watery eyes but love love love
Kari S.
Kari S.
Indianapolis, IN
Always goes on smooth and has the darkest black "black onyx" also appreciate that there is usually a covergirl coupon!!!
Alissa I.
Alissa I.
Watertown , SD
Great eyeliner. Love the way it goes on smoothly. Like the different colors that they have also. Would highly recommend!
Leonita R.
Leonita R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Bold color. Long lasting. Easy to smudge for blending purposes. Glides on easily. Wipes of smoothly with makeup remover.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love how this color brings Out the brown in My hazel eyes. This is my go to color and everyone says my eyes look amazing
Tal A.
Tal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hunter Green
I've used this product since high school it's always my backup in case I don't have something else it's good as a backup
kayla m.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Love this product! Goes on great & stays put through the day! Definitely a favorite when it comes to drugstore products!
Eliza A.
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not my favorite but I did use before I don't like that I does not last long and some times with water or sweet goes away
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Ozark, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner goes on smooth and don't have to use much its great! Covergirl always has great makeup never disappointed
Hallie W.
Hallie W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I Love The Eyeliner It Last Long And Doesn't Wear Off Like Other Eyeliner And It Doesn't Dissapear Like All The Others .
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging