BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
cindy w.
Mayville, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love love love goes on smooth, doesn't turn black actually has a nice smoke grey color again love it
Natasha P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Didn't like color after I had applied it would have liked better if it was a little darker
wendy C.
New Cuyama, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It is super easy to apply. Better than most eyeliners I have purchased in the past. The color is great too!
Liz M.
Dover, AR
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely love this eyeliner! No smudges. Doesn't clump up or fade. .
Lisa R.
Chaffee, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved the color and the fact that it was easy to conto while putting it on! Great product!
Ashley R.
Garland
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I've used it for many years. It goes on smooth and is easy to use!
alicia m.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It was good good eyeliner and went on easily but it wears off pretty fast. I always try and find a good eyeliner that last for long periods of time.
KAREN P.
Northport, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth and is easy to apply. Really stays on good. it is also a good product and very reasonably priced.
Jeni E.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Grey Khaki Eyeliner I chose this color because I have hazel eyes and thought it would look good. I was right about that . As far as that goes it's a great neutral color and will compliment most any eye color.
As far as product quality I like COVERGIRL as a keep around because it goes on well , last all day , looks good while it's there , doesn't take eye torture to remove at night. And one of my favorite things about COVERGIRL eyeliner
is that it does NOT make my eyes itch, being as I have allergies and sensitive
skin this an issue. So when I can find a product that is sensitive, visually appealing and is everyday affordable range , I give it 5 stars
Becky C.
Hopkins, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My favorite kind of eyeliner is the covergirl kind. It is reliable and stays on until I clean my face at night.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging