BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dominique D.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is so easy to apply. The point makes for a perfect wing application, which every girl loves
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't seem to melt away very easy to put on and it has nice control
Joyce C.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on so easy and stays all day. This is a product that I keep in my make up bag. Easy to take off too
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner it stays on longer than other eyeliner and doesn't come off when I get hot and sweat
Amber H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's good I'm getting tired of all theses reviews how many times can you say you love stuff that you use
Amy V.
San Diego, ca
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This color is great and it goes on so smooth and lasts all day long. I will be buying more when I run out
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love Covergirl anything but especially their eye liner. Always works good, stays on and comes off easy
Maria Z.
Burlington, NC
Can get messy or leave little dots but perfect line love this product it is water proof such it dpsento e
Belinda W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love the way this eyeliner lines out with perfection not happen to go back over it. It stays very well
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love finding a brown eyeliner. This goes on we'll and wears well. Not my favorite but great in a pinch.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging