BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I always use this in Espresso. Black usually looks to harsh on my pale skin. This eyeliner is pretty good when I run out of my others that I use. I don't even bother with the smudger tip. Stays on pretty well though throughout the day.
Madison L.
Kokomo, IN
This is the only eyeliner I'll use! It doesn't smear and it's easy to apply. Hands down the best eyeliner out there. There are always so many choices in the make up aisle, but this is the hidden jem.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
I've tried numerous eyeliners but keep coming back to this old faithful. It does smudge a little more than I would prefer, but I've yet to find anything else I like better.
Magan K.
Lancaster, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I bought this as a replacement to my eyeliner after my purse and makeup bags were stolen out of my car. it worked fine but I'm so used to using my other liners that I just used this for a day or 2 then put in my bathroom as a backup.
I absolutely love this eyeliner..... Really makes your eyes pop. I've used this line a couple of times it's very long lasting doesn't really smudge, got it from Walmart. I would totally recommend this product to everyone who asks.
Chelsea F.
Hope Mills, NC
This product is good I have used this when I run out of Urban Decay eye liner. It stays on pretty well and I like the color. I docked a star because sometimes it gets into the crease of my eyelid when its Summer time and super hot.
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Katie B.
Columbia, KY
I LOVE this style of eyeliner. The thin point allows you to really get the clean, professional looking lines we all want to have. The precision is amazing, and it stays all day without rubbing off or smudging. 10/10 highly recommend.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my go to eyeliner I always keep a back up when I run out of both this and my liquid eyeliner. Also it's very inexpensive at a local drugstore and it's long lasting.
Brandi G.
Locust Grove, VA
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I get the black black one, and it lasts all day long! stays at a point all the time. And I like how you don't have to worry about sharpening it, you just twist it and it moves up when you need more!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging