BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this because it doesn't smudge or smear nd it seems to last longer than the others I have used and it's affordable.
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is not too expensive. It have a brownish black shade that I like also.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Love the applicator on this eyeliner. Slight shimmer & color varieties add some pop. Will recommend and buy in the future.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I haven't really ever tried black eyeliner but when i tried this it just suited my eyes so well i love this brand very much
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Violet
I don't use Cover Girl, but was not given an option for either "skip" or "Wet & Wild". Cover Girl is too expensive for me.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Arlington, Wa
This is the ONLY eyeliner that I ever use! It's smooth to apply and you don't get poked in the eye by a sharp wood pencil!

Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I just purchased this product a few weeks ago and so far I really like it. The price is good and the quality is excellent.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I LOVE this eyeliner! I've been using it for over 5 years. I definitely suggest it! Its great for your waterlines as well!
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Pleasantville, PA
Review for: Violet
This item is wonderful. My girls and I all use this product. We like cover girl a lot. I would highly recommend cover girl
Norma R.
Norma R.
E Flat Rock, NC
Review for: Ink It!
Cover girl always offers great products that apply smoothly and last all day. I always have a few of their eyeliners handy
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging