BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
I love this because when I do my wing eye liners I get the best wing I can do I get good grip one it and it's just easier.
Erlinda V.
Erlinda V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this color of eyeliner is the best and it always looks good when I use it. I wouldn't mind getting it all the time.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! Glides on smooth and lasts! It's my go to liner and the smudge tip is so helpful! And very affordable!
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is not too expensive. It have a brownish black shade that I like also.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Campo, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this product I've used it for over 10 years it lasts all day and all night..comes in Brown, black and midnight blue
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Arlington, Wa
This is the ONLY eyeliner that I ever use! It's smooth to apply and you don't get poked in the eye by a sharp wood pencil!

Lori D.
Lori D.
Providence, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have oily eyelids which makes it hard to keep eyeliner in tact. The perfect point plus did its job, it's one of my favs!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
This eyeliner is easy to use. The color stays all day and it is the perfect eyeliner to give me the dramatic look All day.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this because it doesn't smudge or smear nd it seems to last longer than the others I have used and it's affordable.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I haven't really ever tried black eyeliner but when i tried this it just suited my eyes so well i love this brand very much
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging