BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Tiffany A.
DUBUQUE, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nothing special about this eye liner. It gets the job done, doesn't melt off your face after too long, and doesn't irritate my eyes. But overall, it is not bad, just not outstanding either.
Donyela A.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my backup eyeliner that I use when I lose my number one eyeliner. I use it every once and a while but it's ok.
Bailey N.
Sandpoint, ID
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I find it is a decent product and easy to apply. Always in my to go bag. I never leave home with out it.
Heather D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this product, amazing pigmentation and stays put all day. Would buy again and again, everybody who like a solid dark all day eyeliner should try this!!
Ashley B.
Prineville, OR
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The first few times I used this eyeliner it worked amazing but now sometimes gets a little dry.
Brittany W.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go to eyeliner that I've used for years now. I use it daily and it lasts all day without running. I would def recommend this product
Katie C.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is a good product. I would not recommend putting this in your waterline cause it will smudge but other and that I like it!
Vickie L.
Dalton
Review for: Ink It!
Love It, goes on very easy and doesn't smug or rub off , make my eyes look great, Very easy to apply!
Jennifer M.
Selmer, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't wear this type of liner daily but I love it for nights out! This goes on smooth and it's super easy to use. I don't have to worry about it running or smudging and it lasts all night! One of my favorites for sure.
DESTINY L.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't like this product. Not at all. Just did not work out for me. Look the other brands though.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging