BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Ink
I like this eye liner but I feel that it smudges too easily so I put it on and by the end of the day I looked like a mess.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! Glides on smooth and lasts! It's my go to liner and the smudge tip is so helpful! And very affordable!
Erlinda V.
Erlinda V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this color of eyeliner is the best and it always looks good when I use it. I wouldn't mind getting it all the time.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Campo, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this product I've used it for over 10 years it lasts all day and all night..comes in Brown, black and midnight blue
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
I LOVE this eyeliner! I've been using it for over 5 years. I definitely suggest it! Its great for your waterlines as well!
Lori D.
Lori D.
Providence, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have oily eyelids which makes it hard to keep eyeliner in tact. The perfect point plus did its job, it's one of my favs!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eyeliner to use if you like pencils. I like the sharpening part since I can never get a good pencil to sharpen right.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this because it doesn't smudge or smear nd it seems to last longer than the others I have used and it's affordable.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I personally really like this eyeliner. It creates a subtle look for my green eyes (I'm not a huge fan of black eyeliner).
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Love the applicator on this eyeliner. Slight shimmer & color varieties add some pop. Will recommend and buy in the future.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging