BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristen C.
Middletown , NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eye line. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge that much. I use this product every day and it makes my blue eyes pop
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
It's hard to get used to using this because it isn't liquid or a pencil -keep in mind you can't sharpen it, it just twists up.
Jacqueline G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner easy to put on it doesn't smear it lasted the whole day into the night I don't have to worry about it fading away
Jennifer C.
Arab, AL
I love this eye liner. It is perfect for me and lasts all day long. I only have to purchase about once per month and use daily.
Ashley S.
Clinton, IA
The smudge fixer broke off but the actual eyeliner works great. I bought it at walmart. Not a whole variety. Very easy to use.
Chelsea C.
Perfect shade for my eyebrows! Draws effortlessly to make my eyebrows look perfect! Easy application, no need to sharpen often!
Melissa D.
Eufaula, AL
I love this. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It's easy to apply and I don't have to have a sharpener. It can smear but not easily.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
Thia is the absolute best eyeliner I have ever used. I will always buy this brand from now on. Goes on smooth and last all day
Hannah B.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this eyeliner! It has a good coverage, and applies easy! I feel like you don't have to be a professional to apply this!
Addie S.
grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ALL TIME FAVORITE EYELINER. I love how easily it goes on and how long it stays! The price is kinda high, but well worth it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging