BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Martina O.
COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER is a must for the makeup novice or makeup pros, My favorite color is the Black Onyx, but no matter what shade you get you won't be disappointed.CG PPP eyeliner is a very good quality, long lasting, and very easy to apply.Covergirl products are always easy to find no matter where you live and affordable and this liner is no different,in my opinion it's even better than some designer eyeliners I've tried that cost at least twice as much. I recommend Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to any guy or girl.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
Jessica  w.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. I have used it for years. It's easy to apply and a must have in my daily routine. I've tried other eyeliner but I always come back to this one
Yesenia A.
I received this item for free on another website and recently bought another one once the free one ran out. It's not my go to eyeliner especially when I want to get a nice winged line since the point is flat and doesn't create the perfect point. However, it is great when you want a quick line on your eye. It's definitely better than sharpening an eyeliner pencil, but don't try to twist it all out because it can't be twisted back in (learned that the hard way)! I liked the sponge on the other side when I want to create a smoky eye and how it is double sided. It does apply smoothly and lasts for a few hours.
Erica S.
I have been using these on & off for over 15 years now. For a drug store brand, it really has some longevity and doesn't run as much as similar drug store liners. I always believed though high end liners & those distributed through drug stores were the same quality but since I have tried higher end ones, there definitely is a difference. So if i need to compare Cover Girl Perfect Point Liner to non drug store liners, then i would have to say it does not live up to them. Again in contrast to higher end liners, the Cover Girl Liner doesnt last as long, nor glide as smoothly
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
These are just okay. These eyeliner have great pigmentation, so it's great to but in your waterline and tightline. The only con is the packaging, the eyeliner tips easily break off. I would rather just get a Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil Eyeliner, it has better packaging and pigmentation. If Covergirl would change the packaging, this would be one of my favorite eyeliners, not just drugstore, overall.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is a classic for me! This is the first eye liner that I used and the only one that I used up until I realized that there is a big world with a lot of makeup outside of the drug store! The funny thing is, I still keep this in my makeup bag because I actually still like it! It is one of the few liners that does not irritate my eyes and the color is always pigmented and on point.  The only issue I have with this from time to time is a tiny bit of smudging.  But it is only a little and it is easily fixed.  Of course the wear time is not as good as some of my higher-end eye liners, but for the price I think it is very good! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
I received this Eye pencil as a sample. It was so simple to apply, very smooth, is not very pigmented for my taste but not a big problem, i like it for an everyday makeup look. Is not waterproof (it says that is water resistance) but it stays well all day and also have a very soft smudger tip thats a plus. I will for sure buy it.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I had received this complementary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox for testing purposes :) I like this but I don't love it. It was dark which I liked easy to apply and applied nice and smoothly easy to work with but it smudged on me. It was nice for my top right line but not for my waterline overall I do like it it lasted a good bit of time even though it ran a bit off my waterline
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Charcoal more...
I truly looove this eyeliner! It's super smooth and on point! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear. Doesn't require sharpening and you can even use this to create a winged eyeliner look and it stays all day without smudging or smearing and did I say it's soooo smooth I mean it just glides on like butter definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't. They also have a good color variety and the other end is a smudger/shaper and it isn't expensive either! I have bought this on and off for 5 years.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging