BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
I have literally tried every black eyeliner under the sun and none can stand up to my watery eyes... Until I found this. I received a free sample and fell in love! It smudges so minimally even under a lot of pressure. So thrilled to have found an amazing drug store liner :)

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
This has been one of my favorite eyeliners for years! I love the fact that this eyeliner is retractable and doesn't need sharpened. It's very creamy and glides on smooth as well. My only con to this product is how it transfers. I use the shade "Onyx" for most looks, and while it looks amazing, after a while it will transfer from my tightline to my water line, causing smudging. Other than the transferring issue, I'd say this is a great eyeliner comparable to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On!
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I simply adore this eyeliner. It's my go to because it's so easy to use, no sharpening requires, just twist the bottom. It also has a smudger on the bottom. Glides on beautifully. I've only purchased this eyeliner since I first tried it. I bought two a month ago and then received one as a sample in my pinchme.com box. Definitely my favorite.
johanna f.
Thanks to pinche me I receive this eye liner color black and I loves is very dark and is great for the smoky eye. Falling in love of this.Also long lasting and is not very easy to take off for me that is great (I receive this for free but all opinion are my own.)
Carrie W.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner.  I am not a complete makeup guru and I find that this product is easy to apply and looks really good on.  It is quite forgiving if you have a less than rock steady hand, and can be smudged for that "smokey eye" look if that is what you enjoy.  I use black on my upper lids to help my eyes stand out since I have very hooded eyes and wimpy lashes, and charcoal on my lower lid which is a bit softer for my 9-5 job.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This product is an okay eyeliner from the drugstore. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I find that this eyeliner smudges like crazy and doesn't set on its own. I will put this on my waterline and within minutes it will be all over my eye. The smudger at the other end is effective but it's and odd shape to get controlled smudging if that makes sense. I prefer the colour pop eye liners over these if I were to buy an affordable pencil eyeliner.
Megan K.
Review for: Espresso more...
First Impressions: Affordable, simple, exactly what I need!

The Product: This product is nothing fancy but does the trick and is everything you need in a crayon eyeliner! It typically last a full day but does tend to smug away on hot, sticky days. This eyeliner comes with a little sponge on one end which I often use when I want a more simple and less clean cut/edgy look.

Overall: Very affordable and everything you need in a crayon eyeliner!
Sarah M.
Port Huron, MI
I have been using this eyeliner for 10 years and have yet to find a different brand eyeliner that I like as much as this one. I wear eyeliner on my water line and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all or make my vision blurry, I honestly don't even feel like its there. I like that its self sharpening, affordable, and easy to find.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I liked! It applies super easy and the color is really black. The texture is creamy but when it dries it is fixed very well, does not run and is approved of water, however at the time of removal the color comes out easily with the make-up remover. Also has in favor that it is an automatic pencil that facilitates the use. I recommend it
Julia M.
Okay, this eyeliner is very inexpensive and I love that it twists to release the eyeliner so you have a mess free experience and don't have to constantly sharpen but it's not smudge proof and if it's a hot day... it will get in the crease of your eyelid. But for a quick inexpensive liner, it's not a bad buy!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging