BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Agate, CO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this product when I'm trying to do a smokey eye look but not necessarily if I'm using it as eyeliner. It's not very long lasting. It has been sacked during its really easy open. It would be great if they could make the color a little darker. And I would most definitely buy this product again.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner crayon that I have been able to use on my waterline that does not smudge like crazy and doesn't cause my eyes to water and itch. I use it everyday and have been using it for years. I honestly wish it lasted longer. It is very smooth and pigmented which makes for easy application.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's the fact it is a pencil and I work better with a gel and eyeliner brush, but this product doesn't do it for me. I found it difficult to apply and it transferred to my upper eyelid, which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Jayda F.
Jayda F.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I absolutely love this Cover Girl in this color specifically the Deep reddish Brown really brings out brown eyes and it's just beautiful. The product itself goes on really smooth and it's really cheap it also stays well on the water line which is a huge plus because most products smudge out within an hour
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to eyeliner, especially when I'm not wearing any other eye makeup. I own the brown, taupe, gray, burgundy, and blue. Except for the blue, I use these shades at least once a week. It can skip a little when you apply it, but I pull my eyelid taut to avoid that. I layer it a bit to keep it from fading.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I am in love @CoverGirl your made this perfect with how this never dulls and how the smudger works so perfect it's my go to now I recently received this in the mail from @influenster #gotitfree this is 100% my opinion I'm so happy I got to test these I highly recommend it it's a must have in your makeup!
Betsy Y.
Betsy Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was super excited to try this when I received this product in the covergirl VoxBox. It is easy to apply and erase with the eraser on the other side. However, the tip is too thick for me, so I actually prefer to use it as an eyebrow pencil. It is 5 stars for eyebrow and 3 for eyeliner, so I gave it a 4!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus eyeliner, in their Black Onyx color, is my go-to eyeliner. It's easily applied, and comes out looking smooth and classy. It comes in a twist-up pencil form, which is so handy and much less messy and frustrating! I use it every time I wear makeup, and I highly recommend it!
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.
Love this eyeliner! No need to keep a sharpener around and worry about not having a perfect eyeliner point! Goes on smoothly and is easily blended for different looks. I choose a black/brown color so it's more natural look for me but the variety of colors is great!
Stays on all day with minimal smudging
michele w.
michele w.
Windsor, VT
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I've been using this eyeliner for the past 4 years. I do however notice it wears off throughout the day and that's without touching my eyes. I use this product every time I do my makeup. I'd definitely buy it again just because it's easy to apply and it's not too pricey.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging