BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jenn H.
Quincy , IL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner that you don't have to pay a fortune for. It last from the time I put it on in the morning to when I go to bed but it's does fade just a little bit. I will keep buying this. It is very easy to find whether it be at Walmart Kmart Walgreens ect
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan of Cover Girl products! They make them affordable for a gal at any budget! Their eyeliner stays out ((I mean duh you always need a primer and setting powder)) but it goes on smooth never clumpy and I always get a great line which is exactly what you look for in a pencil
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite go to eyeliner. Fair priced, great pigment, great color, last all day and look great as well. You can also do anything you want with these babies. Use them as liners, on your lips, as a primer or eye crayon if you must. They are very versatile and affordable and have NEVER let me down. I have been wearing and LOVING them for 18 years ♡ Thank you CG!!xo
Autumn B.
Imboden
This is the best eyeliner ever! I will not wear anything else. It lasts all day and is easy to take off. The black onyx is my go to, but the espresso is great to. I love that it is available at so many different stores and I can pick it up while I'm at the grocery store.
Katelin H.
McKenzie
Review for: Charcoal, Chestnut, Grey Khaki
I have always used covergirl makeup and black is my go to eyeliner but I am trying different things. I would like different colors to see what could go with my skin tone and go outside my comfort zone. Covergirl has always had amazing price ranges especially for eyeliner.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Review for: Espresso
The fact that it's self sharpening is a big win for me. Not to mention you can't beat the price. I actually use this for my brows. It's quick, easy, and the product lasts forever. Can't be beat!
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Sarah S.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely would not buy again. This hurts so much to try and put on....forget about tight lining with it. No matter how hard you press it barley shows up and all you are doing is hurting your eyes. Couldn't figure out how to get it to come out first, then there is this plastic piece at the top that's weird. Went with a higher end liner. Get what you pay for.
Chanae B.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite aspect is the self sharpening. I love that I don't need a pencil sharpener which makes application quick and easy. It goes on black and stays that way all day long. I recommend this for those who need a good budget eyeliner that they need to work all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging