BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Cortney O.
Cortney O.
Independence, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works well. Smooth when applied. I like the grey khaki because I have fair coloring so it's a more neutral contrast for me.
Shawnna G.
Shawnna G.
I really love this product. It is long lasting eyeliner and makes my eyes POP!!! I l also love the twist top self sharpener
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love this perfect black color perfect for watery eyes and last a good while I say about 3hrs before u have to do a touch up
Nytalya S.
Nytalya S.
Benton, AR
Review for: Black Ink
I really love this liner. It goes on smooth and is the right thickness for me. I love how the color shows up with one coat.
Nydia L.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner when I go out at night with my husband and I love it. It almost looks as if I'm wearing a liquid liner.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Violet
I don't use Cover Girl, but was not given an option for either "skip" or "Wet & Wild". Cover Girl is too expensive for me.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I had such high hopes for this. However, this eyeliner is so dry and pulls on the eyelid as a result. Would not recommend.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! Glides on smooth and lasts! It's my go to liner and the smudge tip is so helpful! And very affordable!
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I haven't really ever tried black eyeliner but when i tried this it just suited my eyes so well i love this brand very much
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Campo, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this product I've used it for over 10 years it lasts all day and all night..comes in Brown, black and midnight blue
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging