BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Krissy F.
Brush, CO
I actually use the black Perfect Point eyeliner but I absolutely love it! Goes on easily and doesn't smudge off super easy, which I love. And it holds up when I watch my "So sweet it'll make you cry" videos. :)
Kiki C.
Helena, MT
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using this eyeliner since I was in middle school. The formula is smooth, but does not wear out. The tip of the pencil is not very precise, so I use it to tightline my eyes or do an awesome smokey eye.
Brooke R.
Review for: Ink It!
No more smudges with this eyeliner you've got a look that lasts all day.
I love this eyeliner it always stays where I put it ;)
Courtney M.
Gallatin
Review for: Grey Khaki
My absolute favorite eyeliner. I have been using this for years. However I stick to the very black color. Goes on nice and smooth and looks great.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Just started using this one, so far great eyeliner, applies easily and stays on all day.
Enza K.
Vaughan
The COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner worked extremely well and I use it every chance I get.
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Love this eyeliner works really good on my eyes. Love the fact that I can use it without making a mess on myself
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I bought this product, got it home, put it on and about 2.5 hours later it started smudging and realized I had a black area at the edge of my eyes.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
This eyeliner (in black onyx) is my favorite. I have used this since it came out and I will continue to use it. It goes on smoothly and does not hurt my sensitive eyes. If applied in the bottom waterline it can smudge, but if tight lined will not. I highly recommend this eyeliner and have not found one that is better (even the higher end).
Melissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this mascara for years. I buy it when it comes bundled with the lash blast. Doesn't smudge, goes on smooth
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging