BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. The line is perfect and consistent when applied. I have tried many other eyeliners, but i always come back to this one. My only complaint is that sometimes the top line can smudge a bit during the day.
Lissette C.
Review for: Black Ink
The precision was great, and very easy to apply. I did not, however, like that after a couple of uses the darkness fades. Almost an off-black and not enough pigmentation.
April K.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Ink It! Perfect Point eyeliner should be in everyone's makeup bag! Always a smooth velvety application and it goes exactly where you put it! The always fine/small point is perfect for waterline and lash line applications. It is very smudge resistant and easy to remove with simple eye makeup remover or wipes!
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
To be honest, there are eyeliners that stay on better than this one. It is a decent product, and will work in a pinch but it's not my favorite. It tends to smudge and run a lot easier than some.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
Most eyeliners I've used break easily and this one hasn't. I bought it on a whim while out of town and it's my favorite I've used used. It goes on flawlessly without any trouble and lasts all day!
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good for when you wanna go bold. It goes on so good and smooth no need of having to go over it again and again like you do some to get the actually color
ana g.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product . it's easy to handle and apply. I use it every time i do my makeup . No day when i don't wear. First time using it . Does need improvement . Would buy again and recommend it.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and precise. And the best part is, i don't have to sharpen it. You just turn the end and it clicks out fresh and ready to use.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I accidentally bought this shade of the eyeliner cause I really didn't read the label. The color was not that bad but the application process was a little time consuming.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging