BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
To be honest, there are eyeliners that stay on better than this one. It is a decent product, and will work in a pinch but it's not my favorite. It tends to smudge and run a lot easier than some.
Jenn P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Using eyeliner everyday is a huge hassle at times. this one has proven to last my work day perfectly. working on my feet and sweaty at times, I have minimal smug or it running. I like to touch it up a bit during lunch just because.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I accidentally bought this shade of the eyeliner cause I really didn't read the label. The color was not that bad but the application process was a little time consuming.
April K.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Ink It! Perfect Point eyeliner should be in everyone's makeup bag! Always a smooth velvety application and it goes exactly where you put it! The always fine/small point is perfect for waterline and lash line applications. It is very smudge resistant and easy to remove with simple eye makeup remover or wipes!
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
This product seems very easy to apply. Also, the removal is also easy. Target as well as some grocery stores carry it. If you drop it sometimes the product just keeps on breaking off. It seems to have a nice variety of colors.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
Most eyeliners I've used break easily and this one hasn't. I bought it on a whim while out of town and it's my favorite I've used used. It goes on flawlessly without any trouble and lasts all day!
Ashley B.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl eyeliner lasts and withstands a day of normal activity. It also gets me through days of dance rehearsals and performances. It's great not having to reapply throughout the day. On top of that, it applies beautifully!
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like the product. Ver smooth & easy to use. I usually always had problems with eyeliners so I didn't like using them as much. But with this product I love applying it.
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
Stephanie S.
You really get major bang for your buck with this one. Smooth application, great color, and lasts all day. It's affordable and you can find it at any store with a makeup aisle. A great budget minded purchase you won't regret.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging