BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany B.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Ink It!
Smeared easily and was hard to correct . was hard to remove and broke off of the pencil very easily
Chasidty H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Awesome eyeliner ! A okay! Go to. Nothing better. Many different colors. Smooth application. Use quickly. Tends to dry out.
Sydney K.
Platteville, WI
Review for: Ink It!
Not having to have another sharpener is amazing! when you need more, just twist the tube and there you go!
Amanda  M.
Walterboro, SC
Review for: Grey Khaki
I personally didn't care for this product. I had to apply the liner multiple times for it to get to how I like my liner. I personally like dark eyes and this just didn't work for me.
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Definitely does a perfect point! Love this product!!! It's hassle free and gets the wing look nice and easy.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my go to eyeliner. Lasts all day and never has to be sharpened. Ive bought it in several colors and I have been happy with all of them.
Lauren L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I really like this eyeliner. I'm a darker skinned girl and finding a liquid eyeliner that's super dark is hard. but this one showed up great. also the brush was nice and firm as well as being super thin
Amber K.
Review for: Black Ink
I use this eyeliner everyday and love it! It does smudge off throughout the day and needs reapplication, but the price is decent so I don't mind.
nicole b.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love it! It is the only kind of eyeliner that I will buy now! highly recommend
Mary A.
Beloit, WI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the Covergirl eyeliner. It gones on very easy. I would recommend it and have done so. It stays on for a long period.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging