BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Kelly H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This Covergirl eyeliner is super easy to apply! It goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily. It lasts through sweat and long days of work too! Its dispenser is a little wonky and could use a redesign. Overall though, I really like this eyeliner.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I can put onto my waterline and not have my eyes completely freak out. Most eyeliners end up moving into my eyes and making them red and irritated. This however stays put nicely. It glides on smoothly and is very pigmented.
Savanah C.
Rices Landing, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
This liner is so great for going out and just a regular day. It's perfectly used for eyeliner but sometimes I used it for my black liner for my black lipstick. I 100% recommend this product. And for you to buy it at your local drug store or Just store.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I do not recommend this eyeliner it does not work on me. I got a normal eye line because it is hard to have presition with it. I got it free for testing purposes.
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I like this eyeliner. It used to be my go-to until I discovered Almay's equivalent. This eyeliner goes on really smoothly and it easy to use, however I find that it smudges away quickly. I now use my Almay liner because it's basically the same but lasts all day.
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
I have been using this eyeliner for 10+ years. It always has the perfect point and there's no need for sharpeners. I use brown, charcoal and grey depending on my shadow choice. It's super easy to use and always looks perfect! Would definitely recommend!!
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Review for: Black Onyx more...
The name says it all! Perfect point. If you love black eyeliner then cover girl is a wonderful product. It also doesn't break the bank and you can find it quicker than other products.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
It is a great product, the color is super black as I like it and the tip is perfect for the cat eye, the packaging is perfect, I know there are betters products out there and willing to try it, its super easy to use BUT I wont buy it again, I want to try other options
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This was the very first eyeliner i ever bought. i didn't want a too dramatic look so i opted for great. i was very happy with my purchase and would really recommend this to everyone if you want something cheap. buy it especially if there's the BOGO deals.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
Glides on nicely and lasts most of the day. I prefer to only use this on my water line because I find it harder to use on the top lashes. I like to use liquid or gel liner for that. However, still very good for water line especially since it is drugstore.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging