BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kimberly H.
Union City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and flawless. It makes my eyes pop and it lines up perfect across my eye lids.
Christine M.
Fairview, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
Absolutely love this! No issues with smudging! I even use this for everyday use. I definitely recommend!
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Violet
Goes on so smooth with the riight amount of color to enhance the other makeup.
the amount of product lasts for a longer time than most products
Katrina K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! So easy to apply and it stays on without smudging. During application it glides on like butter, gently with no tugging, so that you get even coverage. It's the only eyeliner I can do winged tips with!
Megan R.
Three Oaks, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't smudge and goes on great. I'm not usually a fan of eyeliners. This one I would definitely recommend.
Miranda M.
Marion, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
I love Covergirl's Onyx colored eyeliner. It's the blackest black I can find. But, it does smudge a bit after all day wear. So if you wear makeup to work, I may suggest trying another one
Colleen D.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product . Definitely recommend it. To all my friends and family goes smoothly
Karin G.
Montevallo, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is bold and smooth. I love it and would buy again. It isn't as messy and smudgy as other eyeliner out there.
Cadence W.
Beech Island, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! Goes on so smooth!! Also its stays on all day which is awesome. It doesn't even transfer onto your upper lid in the summer
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner! I like that it' feels more oil based so it glides on smooth, but doesn't bleed or smear like liquid liner..
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging