BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA
This is okay. It breaks easily and isn't as black as I'd hoped, but it it'll get the job done. However, it isn't cruelty free.
Celina S.
Celina S.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Perfect for every day use. Always has a precision point. You can smudge it for a more dramatic look. Lasts for most of the day
Laura F.
Laura F.
Review for: Black Onyx
Applies well, although the color seems to be too dark on me. Good quality, and doesn't smudge as easily as others I have used.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this eyeliner! It has a good coverage, and applies easy! I feel like you don't have to be a professional to apply this!
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great colors easy to apply. Doesn't klump. Very smooth. Love that they have some many to pick from. Not hard to find in stores
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eye liner. I can have a thick line or a thin line however i want it. I like the color and the smoothly that it is.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Love love love ! I have used this product over the years. Does a good job in staying put and colors are rich and fresh looking
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is a great eyeliner that makes a perfect line for your eyes, non smudge formula that stays on longer than other eyeliners
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Kerrville, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not my favorite but the color is amazing. The pencil itself is awful to use on lids. (For me. It may be different for others.)
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I loved this eye pencil. It stayed on my eye for long periods of time and was easy to apply. The fine tip worked great for me
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging