BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner. When I first bought it I really was hesitant because I didn't know what to expect but really I love this eyeliner it's the only one I buy I can't live without it.
Tiffany K.
I love perfect point plus eyeliner. it glides on smoothly and all the colors are beautiful. it's my go to eyeliner.
Samantha J.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner at a great price. It does go on a bit dark for me, but the smudge tip gives me plenty of options and control on how dark to make the line.
Christy O.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner always! I have been using this eyeliner for the past five years and I plan to never change my brand!
Rebecca  .
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and soft, I love the look and feel...I will continue to use this product...
Cindy M.
West Milton, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
It was great going on. It had good color and went on smoothly but smudges a little. The clean lines didn't last nearly long enough
Kimberly H.
Union City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and flawless. It makes my eyes pop and it lines up perfect across my eye lids.
Christine M.
Fairview, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
Absolutely love this! No issues with smudging! I even use this for everyday use. I definitely recommend!
Tanisha S.
Raleigh, NC
This pencil has been a staple in my makeup bag for years! It glides on pretty easily and doesn't smudge unless I smudge it myself.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging