BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I usually only get my makeup at Sephora, however I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge and it seems to last all dayy
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Recently started using this eyeliner and I love it. The liner goes on smoothly and the little smudger at the other end is a plus
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Branchville, SC
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product it leaves a smooth and crisp line and you don't have to worry about smudging or running if you sweat or cry.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl is and always will be one my favorite make up companies. This liner is great. It goes on smooth and it's easy to use.
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Review for: Ink It!
I love how this eyeliner self sharpens itself, I'm always losing my eyeliner pencils so that feature really is a blessing to me
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Classic and easy to find. I use to use this all the time but Sephora brand just works so much better. This has no staying power
Tosha R.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
Review for: Hunter Green
Love the smooth quality. The liner could be a little more firm,to prevent breaking durog application, but it's a great product!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. I don't usually use eyeliner but this is my go to one and it goes on so smooth and comes off really easy.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Self sharpening and bold color. It applies smoothly and doesn't "melt " around my eyes throughout the day. One of my favorites!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Mount Joy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Great color, and lasting wear. No need to retouch, it lasts all day perfectly. Quick and easy way to dress up everyday make up.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging