BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Carissa  L.
Deer Trail, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Enjoy using this brand. It goes on smooth and only need one pass on the eye to get a nice dark black. It's NOT waterproof and does smear if rubbed enough. Still does its job tho
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Ink It!
Love the perfect point eye liners! They make the best cat eyes and they're really great quality! I usually use black eye liner but they have a brown color too I think!
Melissa D.
Review for: Ink It!
It does the job no issues with the stick or sharpness of the product my kids have mistaken it for a pencil and it's still flings strong
Stacy K.
Review for: Ink It!
I have lots of trouble finding eye liner to actually say in my waterline because my eyes water and lot! this actually stayed most of the day I was very impressed!
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Review for: Ink It!
Amazing product! Really easy to use, The pencil makes it a lot easier to apply than the liquid eyeliner !
Crystal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I keep coming back to this one every time. fave. nothing like an original. this one lasts
Kelly D.
Killeen, tX
Review for: Ink It!
I had a coupon and it seemed like a great buy, boy was I right it's amazing! I love how smooth it applies
member-a5cda118a
PINE CITY minnesota
Review for: Ink It!
I use this all the time and find it lasts for most of the day. I love it and have been using it for many years.
Kelly F.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on easy I love it would recommend it to all my girlfriends it has a nice soft look
Denyell P.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner. Easy to use and can smudge if you want to. It doesn't dry out and lasts a long time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging