BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Alegria R.
I love this eye liner it works great and stays on all day I would definitely purchase and the packaging is nice. This is my first time trying this product but will buy and I don't think it needs any improvement And will Buying agin! Would recommend this product !
Taryn Y.
Sherman, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
The color of this liner is perfect! It goes with neutrals or gray shadows. It goes on extremely smooth and stays on all day. I really love the smudger tip on the end. The perfect tool to help achieve a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this eyeliner for everyday use!!
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Eyeliner has always been one of the top things I have been good at doing. I never have liked the liquid or gel type so this one works perfectly and has minimal smudging. Lasts all day just fine unless I have a teary moment. I would recommend this to anyone.
randi b.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
Product is ok , not my favorite but in a pinch its good. I feel that its hard to apply, doesn't go on smooth. Leaves empty spots and I have to reapply. I prefer a liquid liner but again use in a pinch. First time and last time user. Wouldnt recommend to anyone.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
I have used this since middle school. The product never changes which I love! They change the packaging a lot so it can be hard to find but it also the same great product! I would definitely recommend, it's great for sensitive skin!
Mai G.
Lanham, MD
This eyeliner is perfect for anything. Sometimes my friend uses if for lip liner and it works. So basically it is two in one. It works great with my eye color every shade too. I bought mine from target and its cheap there
Tori C.
Lexington, KY
I have used this product for probably over 10 years. It's gel like consistency is perfect for easy and fast application. I usually stick with black but have used other colors and they all work great. It is an easy way to add eyeliner to your daily makeup routine .
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Great product for its price. It glides on smooth and has a opaque color. The only downside to it is that it transfers so I only use it to tightline and smudge it out.
Nina F.
Renton, WA
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love this eyeliner . It makes my eyes really pop out made specially for us girls that want that perfect cat eye . I love the persition in the way you creat the line you are looking for .
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
I think this product works great I prefer the self sharpening eye liner but this one does well and gets to a great point. It glides on well and had good color. I like that it is long lasting and doesn't just rub off with one rub of the eye. Thanks cover girl!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging