BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love this because it helps me get that perfect thin point at the end of my eye that I like, instead of a thick line! I like boldness to my eyeliner but at the same time I like to be able to work w/ it & create the design I love! Goes on fine & stays for your all day look!!
Shanna C.
Tiffin, OH
This is by far my favorite eye liner. Most eyeliner irritates my eyes, this is one of the few that I can wear and my eyes aren't irritated and watery and it doesn't smear halfway down my face. I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for eyeliner!
shannon c.
Coventry, RI
It was awesome glided on perfect,stayed on for long periods dint have to keep reaplying it.
i would defintley recomened it ive already told all my ladie friends and family mebers abot irt
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
I loved this product from the start. the fine stick of liner in the plastic tube gives you the best lines. You can go as thick or as thin as you would like with it and it lasts very well. Also, it combines really well with gel liners and other cream liners.
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
I really like this eyeliner for the price. It goes on smoothly and gives me great lines. The only thing I would change is I wish it went on darker and they had a bigger color selection.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This was the very first eyeliner i ever bought. i didn't want a too dramatic look so i opted for great. i was very happy with my purchase and would really recommend this to everyone if you want something cheap. buy it especially if there's the BOGO deals.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I can put onto my waterline and not have my eyes completely freak out. Most eyeliners end up moving into my eyes and making them red and irritated. This however stays put nicely. It glides on smoothly and is very pigmented.
Dala G.
This is my regular eyeliner. I normally use either the black or brown (I'm blonde). It's creamy and smooth and also is easily removed. The only problem I have with this particular liner is that it smudges a lot when I sweat and the caps tend to fall off (which usually results in the sponge falling out) in my makeup bag or purse. Otherwise, I love it.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
It is a great product, the color is super black as I like it and the tip is perfect for the cat eye, the packaging is perfect, I know there are betters products out there and willing to try it, its super easy to use BUT I wont buy it again, I want to try other options
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Review for: Black Onyx more...
The name says it all! Perfect point. If you love black eyeliner then cover girl is a wonderful product. It also doesn't break the bank and you can find it quicker than other products.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging