BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Nicci S.
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go to eyeliner. Goes on smooth and stays black all day long. I have tried many liners and this is my favorite by far.
K L.
K L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Recommended if your looking for something cheap and that will last long enough. I don't really know what else to say. It's good.
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It goes on very smooth and straight sometimes it does run and I don't like that at all. I have not purchased in a very long time
Kara M.
Kara M.
Waterloo, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the only eyeliner I've used for many, many years. Goes on smooth. Looks great and lasts all days long. Great price, too.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Voluntown, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Absolutely my favorite I live by this! I wear it EVERYDAY! Get it at Walmart or a drug store relatively cheap! I would recommend
tracey s.
tracey s.
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this eye liner. It goes on so smooth! I have this in multiple colors :) will definitely be buying more as I use it daily!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is almost always my go to choice, very affordable and easily applies to my eyes. Black is also my go to color
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is perfect to get the most beautiful cat eyes. It glides on very smooth and makes the look you want the first try.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Hahira, GA
My favorite eyeliner by far. I used to use liquid eyeliner and switched to this and it looks the same but is much easier to use!
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I introduced to this product by sister Ido not wear makeup but my sister got me to try this and I like the it makes my eyes look
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging