BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jaye G.
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS
Review for: Violet
Has a great point on the end. It's just something about having a fine point eyeliner. The color is very pigmented it glides right on. I would recommend this to anyone who just needs a eyeliner. It doesn't have to be expensive to be amazing! I honestly think this is better than some of the eyeliners Sephora has.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Pearisburg, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is superb! It is fantastic for beginners. When my daughter first started wearing makeup, she used this and I liked it so much I started using it. It stays on really well, and I love the color. It is self sharpening so you can do really precise lines. It is great for everyday, as well as going out.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Absolutely my favorite eye liner. The tip is amazingly perfect it lasts all day long (which is very important to me lol) I buy this product faithfully. Yes I try others but nothing has yet compared to it. I 100% recommend this as I already do to family and friends! Now my friends can't get enough of it either !
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
Used this eyeliner for years until I noticed there were better quality ones out there. It applies very easily, but it doesn't last very long. Also, it would always end up rubbing off onto my eyelids, which i didn't like. Wouldn't buy this again, but maybe recommend it to people who haven't worn eyeliner before.
missy t.
missy t.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki glides on easy. I especially like the tip on the end. I love the fact this is a self sharpen eye pencil. The price is perfect for my budget. I am a repeat user of this product. COVERGIRL is perfect for my everyday beauty use! As an avid consumer I will purchase this product again.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have blue eyes and this grey perfectly made them pop! It was easy to use and control and a good blend with eye shadow. It is an easy color to wear day or night and of course a good price because it is a CoverGirl product. It is not my favorite because of how long it stayed but it is an overall good product.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black Ink
It's so hard for me to find the perfect eyeliner until I found this one. I was able to enjoy myself knowing my eyeliner would be on point without it messing up at all. It last 24 hours meaning you'll be great and I thought if I rubbed my eye accidentally it'd take it off or even smudge it but nope was perfect
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
I like a black black eyeliner that allows me to wear it for several days. The price is right as I regularly use coupons. Application of the product is quite simple and as previously stated I can wear the product for several days at a time before reapplication. I would buy this repeatedly (which I already do).
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great pencil eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love pencils that I don't have to sharpen so this is perfect for me. It works well on the waterline as well as the outer lids. The pigmentation is fantastic and I recommend to try out this product you won't regret it
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this Covergirl perfect Point Plus Eyeliner every day. I love it! It is just as it states, perfect. It goes on smooth, looks great, and comes off easy with a makeup remover. This eyeliner wont smudge and it gives such a good touch to your eyes. I use the black one and i will be getting more this year!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging