BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the perfect Pointe plus CoverGirl eyeliner it's not like usual eyeliner that if you press too hard it breaks off it's soft it's self sharpening and Glides on smoothly they have a great smudge-proof tip to blend ,color is water resistant.
Cherish H.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner
I only use covergirl products for my eyes, I just love their stuff! I don't like that it's pricey but it's totally worth it
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try. Good self sharpening liner
Melissa C.
Guthrie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like a good black eyeliner and I prefer pencil eyeliners for my bottom eyelids and then I smoke them out I love the blue in these it's so beautiful and then the blue on top with lashes on top of that looks absolutely beautiful I don't do very many wings I looks because I have hooded eyes and it just doesn't look right so these are pretty perfect for my.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner. I have tried a couple other brand before but this is by far my favorite. I always get the onyx color and it works awesome. I love that it always has a nice point and you just twist to move it up. I only get this brand now. I totally recommend it to others. I think that you will be happy with the results and how well it works.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love the variety of color! they're usually pretty durable and long wearing, they're pretty nicely pigmented and you get to play around with a lot of different makeup ideas and not break the bank and that's real nice too !!
Dyan M.
Belton, MO
Out of all the eyeliners out there, even expensive name brand eyeliners. this is by far my favorite. I try something new and always come back to this cover girl eyeliner. I like the way it goes on and how long it stays on for the day. AS much as I try to find something better, I haven't!
Jessica C.
The Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever tried. Most eyeliners irritate my eyes and most don't last for a long time but this one works great. I definitely recommend it for your makeup collection.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in espresso and it's perfect for tight-lining. It never smudges on me and I love the rich brown pigment. This liner is also great for smoking out or to create a very natural winged look. I love this liner and would definitely recommend to a friend.

I received this product free as a press sample. All opinions expressed are my own.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner since I started wearing makeup. It lasts the longest out of the expensive stuff I have bought and it doesn't seem to look grey rather than the black I buy. I would highly recommend this stuff to anyone looking to not spend a ton of money.
Erin L.
Paragould, AR
This will always be one of my favorite liners. I don't really wear eyeliner much because I have hooded eyes, but when I go for a more dramatic look, this is my go-to for a pencil. I love the twistable feature and the smudger on the end. It is always very long lasting.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging