BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Kayla C.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love this eye liner I feel like it applies very easily for the price of it. I buy it at Target and I will continue to buy this one. Very easy to apply each morning while helps with a fast makeup applying process
Haley M.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I seriously can never find a eyeliner that beats this one. It doesn't smear, shows up great, and last all day! I'll probably never switch eyeliners. I've had people ask what kind I use at work because it never sweats off! Great, great, great! Try it!
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
I've never come across a better value or quality for eye liner. I've tried some of the high end brands and have never been terriby impressed except for my Cover Girl standby.
Kerri V.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Black is the color I wear everyday. For the price it is a fantastic buy! I don’t have to worry about this smudging throughout the day. It is easy to apply and I don’t have to worry about shavings everywhere because it is retractable.
Michelle F.
I have COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER
in 200 black onyx. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.
Kristin W.
Review for: Grey Khaki, Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal more...
I used to use these all the time in high school. Never used anything else only these also because they self sharpen & I can sharpen it super quickly & easily by just twisting it up. I forgot I liked that feature in eyeliners since now I've been sharpening for so long. I get cheaper eyeliners but sometimes a few extra bucks can help for having an easy shelf sharpening function at hand. Sometimes having to manually sharpen takes so much time & wastes so much product! Now with these I remember they would smudge a bit but not enough to bother me could look nice in a way. Can't wear without mascara to block smudging & don't know if it's because I was oilier before as a teen but I would have to also wipe this away from my upper eyelid creases through out the day even though I only applied it to my waterline. Also sometimes when applying a chuck would fall off from the pencil tip which would be annoying & wastes product.
Cassandra D.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love the way the eyeliner goes on and starts on. It's noticeable too! I have a issues with cheaper eyeliner not showing up how I want it to, but not with CoverGirl!
Martina O.
COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER is a must for the makeup novice or makeup pros, My favorite color is the Black Onyx, but no matter what shade you get you won't be disappointed.CG PPP eyeliner is a very good quality, long lasting, and very easy to apply.Covergirl products are always easy to find no matter where you live and affordable and this liner is no different,in my opinion it's even better than some designer eyeliners I've tried that cost at least twice as much. I recommend Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to any guy or girl.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
Jessica  w.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. I have used it for years. It's easy to apply and a must have in my daily routine. I've tried other eyeliner but I always come back to this one
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging